[motogp] Red Bull GP

ah, this weekend is the first motogp race in the US in more then a decade. Whos gonna be glued to the TV? Don't know what to post about, just want it to be the weekend!!

:bounce::bounce:

I'll be watching...from the SIDELINES!!!!

Yes, my fiance got me tickets for my birthday. I'm so excited, I wanted to go last year but she had to study for her medical boards and I ended up working some extra shifts. But this year...man, both MotoGP AND AMA will be there! I really just want to see Mat Mladin but now I'll also be able to see Valentino Rossi as well (2 of the best in the WORLD).

:D

I'll be on the the grandstand during the Malaysian GP, for now, I'll be glued to the TV..

The Doctor will ride a yellow Yamaha :D yes!! Rossi and the Yellow just go. I wonder if he'll dust off his old Nastro Azzuro leathers to match the bike.

157508.jpg

Image from Crash.Net

Man, that race at Assen 2 weeks ago was fabulous. Melandri really gave Rossi a run, but Rossi is just too good. You could tell he was just waiting his time out and then the 2nd to last lap he pulls the fastest lap time. I still pay more attention to AMA but MotoGP is quite fun to watch as well (I hope Nicky Hayden can get some podiums eventually).

Anyway, should be a great weekend!

Wow, what a weekend! Nicky Hayden wins his first GP race and Colin Edwards gets 2nd with Rossi 3rd. Fantastic. The yellow Yamaha's were awesome to see. Man, I was so happy for Nicky. He got a perfect start off the line and just kept going at it. I was a little disappointed in the Superbike race with Bostrom pretty much destroying everyone after lap 11 and Mat Mladin never could catch him.

Hopefully, MotoGP will make this an annual thing again. I think they said total attendance for the weekend was well over 100,000...maybe half of that would have been there if it was just AMA. Can't wait for next year :D

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhx249086

i missed it due to the hurricane. glad nicky got his first win, from what i did see he just dominated the weekend. props to him

i missed it due to the hurricane. glad nicky got his first win, from what i did see he just dominated the weekend. props to him

586208420[/snapback]

That was the most confident I've seen him since he started GP. He knew the track, he knew the line to take, he knew he could win. It was funny, I was watching the qualifying and he probably spent half of it letting other guys pass him so they wouldn't learn his line. Being home made him a different rider, I hope he takes it back to Europe with him.

i watch alot of the moto gp's here in the UK on sunday morning, they are really awesome and go rossi!! lol :p just thought id share that with you two :)