If Neowin went off-line...

Neowin will not die, at least not soon, neowin have a very high support and talented staffs, so is not like any other forum with one owner or two, neowin have more than that :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The first thing I thought of when I read this thread was "...Then we'd have to actually get out and get a life!" Sad and harsh, I know. I'm a cynic though, so that just naturally occurs as the appropriate response.

Well, if Neowin would go down, that would mean my main source of tech news is gone, which means I have nothing to do online.

Wouldnt care that much I probably would goto like OCAU or something that is overclockers.com.au :/ or no forums i dont know dont care lol :ninja:

Probably head over to [H]ardForum full-time. I already lurk there a bit, checking out the case mods and such.

586183547[/snapback]

same here!

Don't say that !!! you'll curse neowin to death ! :cry: neowin will never die, microsoft will buy rights from neobond and it will be neowindows ! :p :D

i would use google to look up all the usernames from neowin and see where they went :ninja:

providing they used the same username :p

:laugh: probably pctechtalk.com...