Vieira to Leave Arsenal

Arsenal have confirmed that they have accepted Juventus' ?13.75m offer for their skipper Patrick Vieira.

Read more

Well yes this is a highly significant sale for the Arsenal squad. Ok, we might have won the FA cup but i think that Arsenal did play better without him in the squad earlier in the season. His form as dropped quite a lot recently. He has been a brilliant player over the last 9 years that he has played for Arsenal and i wish him luck for the future.

I'm starting to worry about Milan's chances to keep up with Juve but it will be all better when they finally sign Gilardino :D.

. . . . HOPEFULLY sign him. I will be bitterly disappointed if they don't since he is my favorite player by far.

i think its a strong signing by juve.. kind of surprised that arsenal were willing to let the captain of their team go like that.

anyway, milan will have gilardino official by monday, especially since tomasson has now left.

i think its a strong signing by juve.. kind of surprised that arsenal were willing to let the captain of their team go like that.

anyway, milan will have gilardino official by monday, especially since tomasson has now left.

586215765[/snapback]

:jump: :fun: Good to hear. Just out of curiosity, where do you get your Milan news from? I visit their website and the "Gazzetta dello Sport" site where I try to translate using my feeble Italian skills.

Vieira only worth 15 million - that's pretty cheap!

He's not that old is he?

Wegner is looking at Jermaine Jenas now, who might be worth more than 10 million.

Vieira only worth 15 million - that's pretty cheap!

He's not that old is he?

Wegner is looking at Jermaine Jenas now, who might be worth more than 10 million.

586216848[/snapback]

he's 29, with the pace Juve is playing.. he can play there for several more years..

Camo---Emerson----Vieira----Nedved

:woot: