-=Need Someone For Voluntary Work on Site=-

Question

Im looking for someone to help me make an intro to my site Corruption.

My site is a clan site which is split into one main site and seperate divisions for each game we play. At the moment im building the seperate sites but i need someone to help me make a intro so that they can pick what part of the site they want to visit.

For instance, If they wanted to visit the main site they click one button for another division they click another in an intro sequence rather than visiting the main site and then selecting the part they want to go to.

I would also like someone to help me build the site from scratch again (i used templates initially) so it looks more appealing.

If anyone understood i word i said, Please can you add me on MSN thepathofneo@gmail.com or email me at the same address.

EDIT:

Things have changed. Ive decided to have only 1 main site with a flash header (still contemplating the intro). So anyone who can help me please do :)

I also need a logo so if your bored and would like to show me some of your ideas Id be very grateful.

The theming is Gaming, like Counter Strike Source and Half-Life 2 that sort of thing. Thanks!

Edited by [cpt]R4mp@g3

5 answers to this question

woah there killer.? It has only been 6 hours and it is the weekend plus your asking somebody you don't know to do something for free for you.? It may take a while to find someone.

For graphics requests and design work also check out http://www.neorequest.net

586223132[/snapback]

I would but I'll too tried to open Photoshop...