3-4 player gamecube games

I owned a gamecube when it initially came out. I bought it for the sole purpose of playing Metroid. It got messed up and I havent played it since (almost 2 years now). I may consider buying another one but wanted to know if its really worth it.

I am looking specifically for entertaining 3-4 player games.

Anyone can give me a list that are good for the cube? I really like stuff like XMen legends which IMO was a fantastic 4 player game.

Thanx

Super Monkey Balls 2 (i believe they're selling a double pack with Super Monkey Ball 1 and 2). Not only can i get my friends competitive with it, I can even get 20-some girls to play it and get competitive. ;)

I owned a gamecube when it initially came out.  I bought it for the sole purpose of playing Metroid.  It got messed up and I havent played it since (almost 2 years now).  I may consider buying another one but wanted to know if its really worth it.

I am looking specifically for entertaining 3-4 player games.

Anyone can give me a list that are good for the cube?  I really like stuff like XMen legends which IMO was a fantastic 4 player game.

Thanx

586225944[/snapback]

my friends and I play the gamecube as our primary multiplayer system..

here are some great 4 player games.

Mario Power Tennis, Mario Kart Double Dash, Mario Party 4, 5, 6, Super Monkey Balls 1, 2. Super Smash Brothers Meelee

and i know this is only a 2 player game, but if you ever get the time, i'd recomend renting Pikmin 2, that makes a superb 2 player game! My friend and I played that game for 4 hours straight!

by the way, I havn't played Starfox Assault! but I hear that can be a good multiplayer game.

that list should keep you busy checking out games.

If you own a GameCube you should have Super Smash Brothers Melee. If you don't have it you may have problems.

Mario Tennis\Double Dash is a must, but it is $50 if you are willing to spend it. I think you can buy a Super Monkey Ball Pack at GameStop, which is both games for $30. Pikimin 2 is really good, but you may spend more time explaining to your friends how to play more then playing it And finally I like playing Star Wars Rouge Squadron III co-op and Ikaruga with my friends sometimes.

Here are 69 very good games: Link

Edited by jmole

I would also recommend NHL Hitz. It may sound like just any sports game, but let me tell you, this game is intense for 4 players. It will get your heart pumping and you'll end up with wet pits once you're done. I've never played any game that gets so intense. There are a few iterations of it. The first one, NHL Hitz 2002 is very easy to pick up and learn and after a while, the games between friends will be amazing. The newest one, NHL Hitz Pro, is very good as well, but has a steeper learning curve to do well in the game. Both are cheap and I highly recommend them.

smash bros and mario kart double dash

double dash is fun on 4 players espcally the baby park level even though it looks like a simple overall the weapons make it harder to win it than one might think :blink:

i remember when i thought i was going to win it and got shelled just before the finsh line and ended up last :(