Samsung LCD-TV

I don't personally own that particular model - but I have got 2 Samsung Tvs / Monitors - a 15" one and a 17" Widescreen version, and I haven't had a single problem with either of them (the 15" one is well over 2 years old now) - easy to setup, and very good picture quality.

Hope that helped.

It's a decent set, but the LNR line is much better. I would advise also looking at the LA32R51B (modelling is different based on country, I guess).

I work for Domayne Eletrical and that is a very popular TV.

In my experience,

- Hitachi

- Sharp (which uses Hitachi components)

- Philips (with Pixel Plus 2 engine)

- Samsung

- Sony

- Grundig

- LG (With XD engine)

are the best brands to look at when it comes to Flat Panel TV's.

All Samsung LCD's come with a feature called DNIe (Digital Natural Image Enhancement) which noticeably improves the picture. Most current model LCD's feature DVI connectivity, newer models feature HDMI connectivity. DVI and HDMI and both digital video connections, and ensure 0% signal loss for a high quality picture. HDMI (High Definition Multimedia Interface) offers the convenience of both HD Video and Multichannel audio in one single cable.

Samsung will be releasing some new LCD models towards the end of the year, which will feature stronger contrast ratios (darker blacks, brighter whites, vivid colours) and have better refresh rates (8ms).

Samsung is a good brand and currently their standard manufactures warranty is 36 months for most current LCD models.

You should also buy your Samsung LCD from Domayne and don't forget to ask about a Monster Cable :p

Thanks bangbang and Kizzaaa for the input. I will check out the LNR line, not sure what is the equivalent here....

I have read some user reviews and it is 50-50 for this model, really difficult to decide.

lol, I will check out domayne next week....will ask for "Monster Cable"...lol....thanks....

the nearest shop is at GoldCost :( got to drive down from Brisbane....oh well...

Cheers BangBang..I checked out LA32R51B, looks similar...except for the speck....will have to check-it-out in the showroom