Neowin's Fantasy Soccer Thread

i opint meh dw i had 3 injuries that week...didnt change ppl......u will die sob this week :angry:

:)

I did not get a word of that Deuzy baby?

Translation?

well i guess i havent been paiyng much attnetion to it...both me and my bro r fading ...as long as im in top ten at the end i m fine......but my bro he is getitn owned i can probably beat him(lost 7 places :o) ......but dam ive had a few bad weeks

i hope for a late charge to bring me back into the ten......o great martyn pls help me :whistle:

You are 12th mate! I have been moving up alot! I am 7th! I was like 20th for 4 weeks in a row and then I started moving up and now I am ahead of you Deuz! Take that! 20 points ahead of you!

I am aiming for 7th place! After coming all the way from 20th I am now in 10th and am hoping for good form in the last weekend!

Bloody hell it's heating up at the top! Caught up and overtaken top spot by ONE POINT with one gameweek to go! This is definatly going to the wire, but who is going to win????????

Hopefully I will improve on finnishing second again, like I did last year :|

G/L in the final gameweek everyone!! It's been emotional!

- FaRSightxc2

Bloody hell it's heating up at the top! Caught up and overtaken top spot by ONE POINT with one gameweek to go! This is definatly going to the wire, but who is going to win????????

Hopefully I will improve on finnishing second again, like I did last year :|

G/L in the final gameweek everyone!! It's been emotional!

- FaRSightxc2

So many fun times, so many tears, so many rivalries, it has been a hell of a ride :cry:.

I am already making my team for next season in my bid for world domination :shiftyninja:

nice farsightxc2 u won it by owning the sox of this week.......martyn pftt world domination....ur team just aint good enough.

sigh i got a respectable 12, though it wasnt what i was aiming 4 hu cares theres always next yr :whistle: :p

I am actually pretty dissapointed that I dropped a place this week when I was attempting to move up a place or two.

I cant wait for next season though, I am already mentally planning my team! At least I finished above Deuzy and after all that is what matters the most ;).

I finished a respectable 10th after langusihing in the bottom half for some time I made a strong come back and moving up the table to 10th. I beat DEUZ TOO!!!

I am actually pretty dissapointed that I dropped a place this week when I was attempting to move up a place or two.

I cant wait for next season though, I am already mentally planning my team! At least I finished above Deuzy and after all that is what matters the most ;).

yes i noe how could i let it slip :'( oh well :cry:

dude mentally planning...u take it way to srsly.....but i shall comeback ...I SHALL!!! :rolleyes:

I finished a respectable 10th after langusihing in the bottom half for some time I made a strong come back and moving up the table to 10th. I beat DEUZ TOO!!!

hu r u .........? :unsure: lol

yes i noe how could i let it slip :'( oh well :cry:

dude mentally planning...u take it way to srsly.....but i shall comeback ...I SHALL!!! :rolleyes:

hu r u .........? :unsure: lol

It's ok Deuzy baby, I dont take it that seriously :laugh:! Well done anyway to everyone, it was really fun.

Here is to next season (Y)