Yet Another Xbox Site

Question

http://onthexbox.com

I have had the site since 2003 but I lost a lot of loyal members during the implimentation of the new system. What does this site need, I have already added a lot!

I have been trying to create a custom PHP page, to stream video... do you know of any scripts available that can do this sort of thing!

Delilah "dblaze"

--- Girls game too!

I double posted on Accident please do not hate me for it.. my browser froze

Edited by dblaze

18 answers to this question

hmm offtopic but your site seems to scroll really slow in firefox using the wheel. anyone else have this issue and i notice it does this on many sites and i dont know why

Thank you.... I can't wait to get the streaming video working. From what I know it is a simple form function. Again... thanks for the compliments and joining! :D

it scrolls slow because hes using an image as abackground.

wow the site looks amazing. i might have to bookmark this baby :)

586230059[/snapback]

"She... is using an image as a background! :D Thanks for the compliments!

W00t, looking good! Altho when i scroll it seem to tax a lot my CPU/video card, a64 3500+ mind you :(. It must be that huge google ad on the side.

no performance issues with the site at all. Scrolls fine, pentium M 1.4ghz 1 gig ddr 3200 ram

586234502[/snapback]

Same.

My specs are better than his but still worse than the above mentioned.

hmm offtopic but your site seems to scroll really slow in firefox using the wheel.  anyone else have this issue and i notice it does this on many sites and i dont know why

586229989[/snapback]

i think it might have something to do with a fixed bg image, i've noticed it on alot of sites too.

i think it might have something to do with a fixed bg image, i've noticed it on alot of sites too.

586235584[/snapback]

Yes, I have noticed this too... do you guys see it as a major problem. It works fine when I use Firefox and IE.. but on my friends CPU it is a little slow... so what do you guys recommend?

I just made some changes and additions to the forum... tell me what you guys think. I am also giving away a Free Xbox 360 game - Checkout our forums for more details!