[Soccer] Milan Sign Gilardino

AC Milan have signed striker Alberto Gilardino from Parma on a five-year deal.Source

WOOHOO!!! I know most people here follow the EPL more but this is huge news for me. :D Favorite player finally signs with favorite team. What an attacking corps we now have. Should be a fun upcoming season. :D

edit> I meant to put the [soccer] tag in but somehow only got the opening bracket. If a mod could edit the title I'd appreciate it. Thanks.

Edited by bigbluepride35

he's a brilliant player..i remember reading chelsea were interested but think he wanted to stay in italy..but great signing for milan :yes:

I know. Twenty-three goals this year in Serie A when everyone already KNEW what he was capable of, and with a less than stellar club. The possibilities with Milan seem boundless :yes: :D . And yes Chelsea was interested remotely but he expressed a strong desire to sign with no one but Milan if he were to trasnfer.

Another Article

Actually they did need another forward with the departure of both Crespo and Dahl Tomasson. Both Inzaghi and Vieri have had some injury issues the past few years. He and Sheva on the pitch at the same time. :drool:

BTW thanks BOOG. Though you'll probably never show yourself in this thread again and won't even see this considering it's soccer :p.