how do you do 360's in a car?

me and my friend just drove to a field that was made into a parking lot (no cement, just hay and grass and stuff) and we were trying to do 360's. the closest we could do was a perfect 180, we were in a 96 camry. we did about 20 straight down the field, pulled the wheel real hard one way, and then pulled up the parking break and then we pulled the wheel real hard another way. is there a different technique?

It's easy! Drive on a road caked with ice and try to avoid sliding out of control. Works every time and if you had a 1978 Plymouth Volare' (like I happened to have), it hits another car and ends up in the median WITHOUT a mark on it.

But seriously, I have no idea :(

:D:D:D:D:D:D

anita, fondly remembering her '78 Volare'

crank the steering wheel as far right or left it will go, drop the clutch, foot to the floor, and let those rear wheels burn up into a big cloud and b4 u know it ur doing 1080's

You need to get alot of speed on a skid pad to 360 any car, get it up as high as you can go with enough room to stop, DONT use your handbreak, thats how you lose momentum. then take your foot off the power, and wrench the steering to as close to 45deg as you can, then when youve spun 75degrees wrench the wheel back the other way to lock, which then puts your car's momentum perfectly in the direction the wheels are facing. ;) Then at the next 75degree mark wrench the wheel back again to start straightening up.

Done that at least 5 times in my VN at Big W's big arse car park. :D

its gunna be hard for you to do it in that camery...i think they are front wheel drive..

i tried to do one in my cousins truck, and i rolled it on its side.. eeeek

If you try, do it somewhere unpopulated. I saw one wrap his car around a telephone pole and saw another flip his brand new Grand Prix over into the woods.

Originally posted by Kevin

If you try, do it somewhere unpopulated. I saw one wrap his car around a telephone pole and saw another flip his brand new Grand Prix over into the woods.

yea, no kidding..

be safe man

Originally posted by bayrider

if your car is front wheel drive, throw some of those cafeteria trays underneath each of the back wheels... drive around see how fun that is :)

lol :p

Be sure to do it in a open space...of course with no people around it and have fun! :D

And one thing you should know.....don't pretend to do it as you did on Gran Turismo 3 :D