Counter Strike Source Funny Screen Shots

Could have changed weapon models, there are some amazing custom models for all weapons.

586273537[/snapback]

Yeah I think so too...its benn a month since I last played CSS....I really have to change my "currently playing" list :p

I'm running 64mb card - not the best but for somereason when i do pictures the graphics look abit pants yet ingame they look alright! well only have to wait till this friday then getting my Alienware!

I'm running 64mb card - not the best but for somereason when i do pictures the graphics look abit pants yet ingame they look alright! well only have to wait till this friday then getting my Alienware!

586273898[/snapback]

Why, oh why for the love of god are you getting an alienware?! :pinch: They are !) Terribly overpriced, and 2) Horrible, if any, customer support. Buying a $4,000 Alienware pc is useless when you can simply make it yourself for a FRACTION of the cost. Alienware = :no:

First i'm from the UK..2nd i'm doing a deal where i pay so much per month + i'm not gonna spend months on making a pc i need one now as i'm borrowing a mates one and its crap.

586273898[/snapback]

No...not alienware plz!

If you build your own, you'd save yourself around 200 pounds

First i'm from the UK..2nd i'm doing a deal where i pay so much per month + i'm not gonna spend months on making a pc i need one now as i'm borrowing a mates one and its crap.

586276333[/snapback]

Trust me ALienware is a rip off. Plus you won't spend months...just 2 or 3 three trips to a computer mall/market and you're done

Lol nice one jtchange :laugh:

Terrorist hanging around ( he was standing on the top level part so i shot him with the shotty :shifty: )

post-64580-1122461113_thumb.jpg

CT hanging around :laugh: love it how they think i'm going to go under him so i went the other way and killed him :woot:

post-64580-1122461245_thumb.jpg

here's mine...I had all settings on low except textures on high..cause I already get a high ping. High settings would kill the mood

csassault00018dk.jpg

586281604[/snapback]

Your kidding me... Had to have all settings on low except tex. on high with your specs?! I go to some surf servers that have 300+ ping and I get no slowdown whatsoever and my pc isn't any better than yours.

Your kidding me... Had to have all settings on low except tex. on high with your specs?! I go to some surf servers that have 300+ ping and I get no slowdown whatsoever and my pc isn't any better than yours.

586282573[/snapback]

well I get around 220 ping so if I keep my settings up I stutter

rite aleinwere are a total rip offf mi comp is about the same as a

?2000 alienware comp and mi pc cost ?900 to build and i boght a

case thth looks like and alienware comp

Damn right they do :cool:

586285441[/snapback]

my clan actually threatened to kick me coz my name (hybrid theory) had something to do with LP!!!!!!

They can't afford losing me though :p