[Cricket] IndianOIL series

this is going to be an interesting series... Srilanka and India are going to outclass west indies since WI doesn't have good players in squad!

btw.. let me know if you want to watch it live.. streams will be available... PM me.. thnx

West Indies is lacking their best players:

Chris Gayle, Wavell Hinds, Brian Lara, Ramnaresh Sarwan ..

My pick is India v Srilanka final, which ever team plays the best on the final will win it.

Damn.. I Cant see the series live. :(

But Sri lanka always do well agianst India in Sri lanka (under floodlights also :p).

Lets see what happens today..

I think you are wrong. I think West Indies are good in one-days and will beat Sri Lanka and India will beat both!!!

586274882[/snapback]

sri lanka just won the test series two nil and murali is in form so you are very very wrong :yes:

It's hard to tell right now who is going to win today's match.

586297352[/snapback]

True.

Srilanka 104/4 in 27.4 overs.

Good news for Srilanka is that Jayasuriya is in next. Apparently if you had a dislocated shoulder earlier, its easier to "pop it" back in. :blink:

edit: 112/5 in 29.4 overs.

edit2: 140/6 in 34.2 overs.

L Dilhara goes trying to hit Pathan. Good little cameo on debut.

Edited by jerry

This is gonna be close and maybe Sri lanka will win :(

Sri Lanka 140/6 (34.2 ov) 6 Wickets down and Sri Lanka require another 66 runs with 4 wickets and 15.4 overs remaining with Jayasuriya still batting..

Lets see what will happen....

/me keeping fingers crossed

Atlast we managed to reach the finals... and the WI made us toil. They were really good with 6 top players not in action and yet making a good show. I actaully like WI very much..

Lets see what will happen on the Final :D