Bluesteel Theme - Not sure if this made the rounds here yet

Hmm..

If you are saying I copied you, I think not. I started this theme the day people realized how to hack uxtheme. I posted this on another board a while ago. So no, I didn't copy you. In fact they don't even look close to the same.

Originally posted by ab1225

hmm that looks a lot like my theme Polar

Hostile, I wouldnt say you started it the day people figured out how to "hack" the uxtheme.dll ;) I knew about it like 2 weeks b4 anyone here did, and TGTSoft did it so they knew for god knows how long before me :D

P.S. they dont look the same to me :

Seems there are a handfull of people bickering... Give me a break guys... Anyone here can see that these two Styles don't look alike at all. Except for the fact that Styles based on the Luna Style will look similar, because they use the same base.....

As for Binary... You really can quit bringing up how you got this so long before anyone else.. It really is getting old.....

What I meant was, prior to the release of Styles XP, I found out about the hack, with a hex editor. I personally don't view any color mod of the default luna to be copying. I picked these colors cause I like looking at them, and I hate flashing orange. ;)

best style i ever seen :) :) :)

I USE THIS !!! :)

But one question: can you change it to v1.3 ;) and change the three buttons (close, minimize and maximize) to the original ones ?? or that they look more original ?? that would be a PERFECT style for me ;) :D :)

hope you can change this for me :)

Originally posted by magnum

that trillian thing what skin is that?? where can I get it?

Got it at the trillian website. It's Aikon Blue. Also available at most skin websites.

sure this style works !!!

right klick on desktop -> properties -> appearance (DON'T SELECT THE BULE STEEL THEME, THIS WILL NOT WORK !!!) -> select steelblue at the "appearance" riter under "Windows and Buttons" and change "color sheme" to steel!!!!!!

ENJOY !!! ;)

Originally posted by chavez

sure this style works !!!

right klick on desktop -> properties -> appearance (DON'T SELECT THE BULE STEEL THEME, THIS WILL NOT WORK !!!) -> select steelblue at the "appearance" riter under "Windows and Buttons" and change "color sheme" to steel!!!!!!

ENJOY !!! ;)

My bad, didn't even think to look under appearance! DOH!:roll: