Testdrove my dream car!

Well ive had a crush (haha) on the mitsubishi eclipse for about 3-4 years.. i didnt really like the 2000-2005 model design, but i now adore the 06' design.. anyways since i still have my permit i wasnt expecting to do anything besides watch my dad in the drivers seat, but the sales guy was like "do you have your permit".. so i got to take it up to 55 on the highway.. damn that thing accelerates fast.

Anyways we testdrove the V6 version, but if i have any chance of getting it, itl be the V4, so well go back soon to test it too :woot: :laugh: :D :p

I thought the ride was comfertable, turned nicley and the speakers kicked arse!

its i4 not v4.

Personaly i'd rather have a 95 GS-t/x, I realy wish they had gone back to a turbo i4 instead of a v6 this year, i'd find it much more fin to have a nice 275+hp i4 that i can turn the boost up on, or atleast an AWD option.:)

Anyone want to test drive my car?

kruze1on.jpg

:yes:

586300532[/snapback]

You DO NOT have permission to post images of my car!

edit: dammit, I gave away my secret identity.

You DO NOT have permission to post images of my car!

edit: dammit, I gave away my secret identity.

586300548[/snapback]

:rofl: whattf is that think = batmobiL?

my neighbor used to hold his cars in my garage (rent)

He had all kinds of classics...and the one from gone in 60 seconds...the gto methinks. I dunno much about cars though

@ Dark Ride

I got to drive a 67 Shelby GT-500 with a 427 HEMI and dual Holly carbs. For about 10 minutes in the desert. Got it up to about 110. Accelerates wonderfully, fun car to drive, but the handling SUCKS. Turning radius had to be 30 feet. Seriously, my Explorer corners better. But I love classic cars for a lot of reasons.

I'm buying a f@$^ing Honda Civic cause it gets 41 MPG. I could afford a nicer car, but the insurance and gas miliage on a Civic is so nice that its hard to pass up. And it gets me from point A to point B. I might turbocharge it for a slightly better 0-60 time though :p

caveman017, what state are you in? Here in WA you can't test drive til you're 18.

Peace,

Pete Zaria.

PS, just for fun, my dream cars are a 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, the above-mentioned Shelby GT 500, or an 89 Corvette with a 351. My uncle has one of those, and damn, it flies. 0-60 time is 4 sec!!

My 300zx project is on its way in tommorrow :-D

I'm so happy, it took me a long time to find one with a decent motor that will run untill I swap it next month.

mmmm, buying a 89 rx-7 too...mmm, rotors :-D

Anyone want to test drive my car?

kruze1on.jpg

:yes:

586300532[/snapback]

oh F YA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo want that car

now I gotta clean my pants out!!!!!

My 300zx project is on its way in tommorrow :-D

I'm so happy, it took me a long time to find one with a decent motor that will run untill I swap it next month.

mmmm, buying a 89 rx-7 too...mmm, rotors :-D

586301315[/snapback]

What year 300ZX? I saw a nice one with twin turbos, 400 RWH, ran 10 second quarters.

I like RX7s but I think they're over rated. Horrible gas milage, high maintenance, high insurance rates, etc... Just IMO though.

Peace,

Pete Zaria.

i get to drive my dream car whenever my parents go away cos dad just bought it.

2005 Aston Martin DB9, i love it, me and the lads cruise around town in it whenever my olds are away, which is like every weekend, the girls love it hahahhaha

@ Dark Ride

I got to drive a 67 Shelby GT-500 with a 427 HEMI and dual Holly carbs. For about 10 minutes in the desert. Got it up to about 110. Accelerates wonderfully, fun car to drive, but the handling SUCKS. Turning radius had to be 30 feet. Seriously, my Explorer corners better. But I love classic cars for a lot of reasons.

I'm buying a f@$^ing Honda Civic cause it gets 41 MPG. I could afford a nicer car, but the insurance and gas miliage on a Civic is so nice that its hard to pass up. And it gets me from point A to point B. I might turbocharge it for a slightly better 0-60 time though  :p

caveman017, what state are you in? Here in WA you can't test drive til you're 18.

Peace,

Pete Zaria.

PS, just for fun, my dream cars are a 2005 Porsche Carrera GT, the above-mentioned Shelby GT 500, or an 89 Corvette with a 351. My uncle has one of those, and damn, it flies. 0-60 time is 4 sec!!

586301303[/snapback]

Buy a Honda Civic Type R. They are better looking and faster than the standard civic :p

ya i test drove my dreamcar last week... check this puppy out!

kcar.jpg

she does 400 hectors on a single tank of caracine..

what country is this from? ahh it no longer exsist..

no no! put it in H!