[SOCCER] Milan Baros

As a Liverpool Reds fan, I was wondering if any of you knew if Liverpool Striker Milan Baros, is leaving to either FC Schalke for a one year loan or leaving permanently to Aston Villa? There also have been possible talks with Valencia, Juventus and West Ham United but I think those are out of the question..since none of those clubs wants to pay Milan's 7million pound price tag.

The ?9mil. is too much for shalke... they wont get him...

but maybe someone other will..

but I think he should stay in Liverpool, together with cisse

Should of gone to West Ham, they put an offer in for him :p

586309005[/snapback]

I'm sorry but...West Ham is horrible :) Anyways, its good to hear that he isn't going to Schalke since he is one of my favorites :D

I don't know why Liverpool don't rate him, hes got good pace and an eye for goal.

586361697[/snapback]

He is a good player but when you've got 6 strikers already at the club you don't need that many which is why Rafa will sell him for the right price. If we can get say 7million for him then that would help fund us for other areas in the squad such as a centre back and a winger.

Another thing is apparently the Board want Michael Owen back but Rafa Benitez is relluctant, so that may be another reason behind getting rid of Baros. But we'll see.

Who in their right mind would pay ?7 million for that bag of crap?

He played awesome in Euro 2004 but then sucked after that.

I say a move to Germany or Spain for about ?4 million

Baros is good but he had the oppertunity to shine last season but never. He started loads of games and only scored 12 goals. He doesnt work well for the team as well, he runs a lot but has no vision.