[NBA] Heat to get Walker, Williams, and Posey

Here's the break down of the 5 team trade

Heat gets Antoine Walker, Jason Williams, James Posey, and rookie Andre Emmett

Grizziles gets Eddie Jones and Raul Lopez

Celtics gets Qyntel Woods, rights to Albert Miralies, Borchardt, and $1.9 million from Heat

Jazz gets Greg Ostertag

Hornets gets Kirk Snyder and Rasual Butler

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=2122976

....I think I got that correct....

Shaq also signed a 5 year deal.

I don't see anybody stopping Shaq, Wade, and Walker. That is a championship waiting to happen (this coming from a Sixers fan).

dang, thats a crazy huge deal.

aren't there 2 jason williams?

586317040[/snapback]

For a brief time there were THREE. Jayson Williams of the Nets (who's infamous for the manslaughter of his limo driver), Jason Williams of the Bulls (who wanted to be called Jay to distinguish himself from the other two but is out of basketball at the moment because of his motorcycle accident), and this Jason Williams (who was with Sacramento and then Memphis before this trade; he's the white one). And yeah biggest trade in NBA history. Considering they were one win away this year and had a less than healthy Shaq and Wade this is pretty nuts.

For a brief time there were THREE. Jayson Williams of the Nets (who's infamous for the manslaughter of his limo driver), Jason Williams of the Bulls (who wanted to be called Jay to distinguish himself from the other two but is out of basketball at the moment because of his motorcycle accident), and this Jason Williams (who was with Sacramento and then Memphis before this trade; he's the white one). And yeah biggest trade in NBA history. Considering they were one win away this year and had a less than healthy Shaq and Wade this is pretty nuts.

586320219[/snapback]

ok, yeah, i knew about jayson, but he's gone now...

it was the other two i was confused about. i thought they traded for the bulls one, but i thought he was still recovering.

the other jason williams, didn't he go to florida?

the other jason williams, didn't he go to florida?

586320940[/snapback]

This Jason Williams involved in the trade, the white guy, went to Florida, yes. Jason of the Bulls went to Duke. Jayson of the Nets went to St. John's.

I don't care who the Jazz gave up...I don't even know. but to get Greg Ostertag in return....They got screwed.

that part of the trade was funny