scariest movies

Resident Evil : The Movie scares me **** less.

Just try watching it in the dark, curtains closed and no one in the house.

The zombies, and the dogs r freaky!

The Fog, yeah that was a good one,

The Thing was quite spooky.

I know people have mixed experiences with The Blair Witch Project, but i watched it in a cinema without hardly anyone else there, and it did a good job of messin with my mind! I loved it

What was that one where the people go to rob a ferry, and find this monster thing has got on board and killed all the passengers?

Thats a damn good suspense thriller... lol where the black guy opens the lift door, and gets an axe right in the forehead...

but there again, just about any remotley scarey film triples in scaryness when your in the house on your own... and its dark... and stormy.. ARGH!

Originally posted by tHe_cL3anER

What was that one where the people go to rob a ferry, and find this monster thing has got on board and killed all the passengers?

Thats a damn good suspense thriller... lol where the black guy opens the lift door, and gets an axe right in the forehead...

but there again, just about any remotley scarey film triples in scaryness when your in the house on your own... and its dark... and stormy.. ARGH!

deep rising... lol I love that movie... :D

The exorcist ... Although its an old movie but it still does its thing whenever I watch it !

Who has some time for "charity" ? collect the movies mentioned in this thread and post a poll with the names .. we want to know the scariest movie !

Some that come to mind are

Jacob's Ladder

The Evil Dead

The Amityville Horror

Jaws

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre

But I still to this day have nightmares about Alien.