Librey - Download Manager

will be waiting for a new release :D

Keep on the hard work dude

586780826[/snapback]

Thank ya :)

Well, update... I'm now on Visual C# 2005 ... I'm recoding the engine. It should be finished on 10th, this month. Full proxy support will be added, also FTP support. Maybe something esle, but this is my current 'to-do' list.

Thank ya :)

Well, update... I'm now on Visual C# 2005 ... I'm recoding the engine. It should be finished on 10th, this month. Full proxy support will be added, also FTP support. Maybe something esle, but this is my current 'to-do' list.

586784377[/snapback]

Downloaded the free Visual Studio 2005 software eh? hehe

Ok, I'm done with recoding the engine. I've also improved it ;)

But I have a serious bug... When I download a file using the engine, it's only downloading the first 3,54KB... I'll take a look at it tomorrow ;) It's pretty late now.

• 3 weeks later...

Rus has been doing a lot of recording, etc. (He does rap). I'll give him a kick soon and see how Librey's going. Last we spoke about it, he was fixing the 3mb download problem.

any progress? I should say I really like the possibilities of this.

Thank ya... Please read at the bottom of this post. :)

Oh my good friend Rus. I forgot about this :o how :o its such a great program. Keep up the good work mate :)

Thank ya ;)

Rus has been doing a lot of recording, etc. (He does rap). I'll give him a kick soon and see how Librey's going. Last we spoke about it, he was fixing the 3mb download problem.

Thank you for your statement:)) Right, I'm still trying to fix the 3mb download problem...:((

Hope to see a new build soon

So... I think, I messed up the engine's source, but I'm trying to fix it. I guess I have to recode the download process thread... If I don't have the source from .NET 1.1 (which is working), I have only the .NET 2.0 now...

I have too look over and over, I'll report.

Thank y'all;))

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Yo, it's on the way :). I just don't know when. Lemme see... Hmm

I think the next release will be by April.. The final or the Beta 2. I must look, how the things are going/will happen here. Pretty busy.

Sweet! BTW about command line: what about referer? :) Post parameter are also needed like Cookies etc... :) Don't change the structure of face - it's perfect! Only add a nice skinning capability and disable shadow - my video is too cheap. I am writeing this from Celeron 266...

• 2 weeks later...