Sports Fan Kills Wife For Wanting To Cuddle After

So he killed her with a processor or?

586361850[/snapback]

:laugh:

This dude is a nut! I wonder wtf he was thinking when he did this!

...as the socket 754 gave such crippling bruises with each individual swat... :rofl:

I blame sports and television.  Blame sports and television!  And violence in video games for good measure.

586361875[/snapback]

...And religion

586361885[/snapback]

I can't believe I forgot about religion. Blame it too!

I can't believe I forgot about religion.  Blame it too!

586362169[/snapback]

Dont forget hammers. If hammers weren't so available, I mean anyone can just walk up and buy one. Sure the NHA (National Hammer Association) would lead you to believe that everyone needs to have access to them so they can hammer in nails. But we all have heard the accident stories, people aiming for a nail but accidentally hitting a innocent finger, or dropping them on unsuspecting toes (and of course kids are more prone to accidents). Obviously we need to join together and ban hammers.

Dont forget hammers.? If hammers weren't so available, I mean anyone can just walk up and buy one.? Sure the NHA (National Hammer Association) would lead you to believe that everyone needs to have access to them so they can hammer in nails.? But we all have heard the accident stories, people aiming for a nail but accidentally hitting a innocent finger, or dropping them on unsuspecting toes? (and of course kids are more prone to accidents).? Obviously we need to join together and ban hammers.

586362680[/snapback]

((Y)Y)(Y) thats some good wit right there.

Edited by Scudworth

:laugh:

This dude is a nut! I wonder wtf he was thinking when he did this!

...as the socket 754 gave such crippling bruises with each individual swat... :rofl:

586362166[/snapback]

Those clawhammers are pretty good overclockers. Too bad though, he probably bent all the pins. :blush:

In fairness, we all know how annoying that whole "cuddle after sex" can be, especially when you just fancy falling asleep and farting!

</lighthearted glib comment>

So a sports jockey killed his lover... Would a extreme gamer kill his lover? or, Since we get so few women, would the gamer stop gaming and spend more time with the lover?

No one deserves the death penalty, should have got life without parole.

586376671[/snapback]

An eye for an eye a tooth for a tooth, you take someone's life incorrectly someone should take yours