Purchased a Samsung LCD tv

I recently purchased a 26" Samsung LCD for my bedroom. I have to say that this tv is amazing. Anyone looking for a tv in this size range should definately look into it. I really recommend it.

I have been sitting here half the day just watching various dvd's and things on it. The quality is unbelievable.

Pic...

post-16704-1123886253_thumb.jpg

I recently bought an LCD TV for my bedroom too, I didn't get a 26" cause it would of been huge in my room so I bought a Philips 17" one and I have it on a swivel wall mount and I love it! Enjoy that TV mate, it looks awesome!

And by the way, Shrek rules!! (Y)

And to think you were looking at the 26" tube and weren't convinced it was worth the extra cash haha.

586369090[/snapback]

haha yeah...it's definately worth it.

Yum!  What's playing on the TV? :)

586370402[/snapback]

shrek. animated movies look unbelievable with the detail it shows.

(if you can't tell this is the first hdtv i have owned) :rofl:

i know it's worth the money but not everybody has the cash for a good tv. especially when there is things like bills and food to pay for

congrats on the tele it looks great, i hope to get one in the future

i know it's worth the money but not everybody has the cash for a good tv. especially when there is things like bills and food to pay for

congrats on the tele it looks great, i hope to get one in the future

586370618[/snapback]

Thanks for pointing out the obvious although that had nothing to do with this post.

Congrats Steve! That's HAWT!

Great TV... *looks over at his Samsung 26" LCD TV he just got this last week" Yeah, I popped in Shrek 2 with a progressive scan DVD player after getting it, WOW. Great purchase, you'll enjoy the TV as much as I do, and bangbang will be all the more jealous that someone else just got that TV too. ;) If you have an Xbox with a 720p game (nothing like Enter the Matrix, LMAO), pop it in and take a look at the true potential.

i've done nothing but watch dvd's and play video games all weekend. haha

i have a question though to those of you who have this tv or another samsung like it.

do you leave the dynamic contrast on? it seems for some movies it adds too much contrast and it makes some areas much too dark.

i've done nothing but watch dvd's and play video games all weekend. haha

i have a question though to those of you who have this tv or another samsung like it.

do you leave the dynamic contrast on? it seems for some movies it adds too much contrast and it makes some areas much too dark.

586376795[/snapback]

Usually if the source is of high quality like hdtv or dvd the image "enhancers" on pretty much all tvs are best left off for the best image quality.

that looks pretty sweet.  i like it better than the 26" we make.  you have HDMI in?

586380977[/snapback]

yes it has 2 component inputs, 1 s-video, 2 composite, HDMI, and DVI.