Fantasy Football 2005 Season

Hey everyone!

There are just about 2 weeks until the NFL season gets under way, and it seems as if there is no offical Neowin Fantasy Football League setup. So, here's the information to a league I setup, If Ive stepped on someone else's toes I apologize, just let me know and ill delete the league, or make it the offical league if its ok.

http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com

League ID #:432777

Password: neowin

Ive set the draft time for this saturday (August 20th, 2005) @ 6:00pm, this is by no means set in stone, it was just an estimated time. If you cannont make it at that time, or feel that the set time is good for you, please post in the thread. Any other suggestions are welcome.

I Look forward to draftin wit u's......

Maybe you should do the draft based on rankings? It's no way that everyone will be able to draft at the same time.

Or you could set it up as an offline draft and people could do the draft in the forum instead. Then you could manually go set the teams up.

well... if people are afraid they can't make it there is always pre-ranking the players to their liking, or just letting yahoo autopick for them. I kno its hard to get everyone online at the same time, but if we can come up wit a generally agreed upon time, then it should work out pretty well...

I have already set up Neowin's fantasy football league.  Posting it shortly.  :)  But feel free to have your own.

586382974[/snapback]

Now that's more like it :yes: