1970 Hemi Cuda

A friend of mine is about to try and sell his Orange 1970 Cuda. It is a pretty crazy car. Anyways, I was wondering if anyone here would have some interest in it. I don't think this should go in neobay because technically I am not trying to sell it, but more so looking for potential buyers.

Like i said before this car is pretty crazy. it has a 440. this is a numbers car still with the original engine and everything. only 53000 miles. He is willing to sell it for under $50000. The car is amazing. If i had the cash I would buy it without a doubt.

Please keep this thread serious. If you live in the Pennsylvania area, or even further and would be willing to travel for it, please PM me and I can give you contact information. only serious buyers though. I don't need people just trying to mess around with this.

although a Hemi Cuda is an amazing piece of American Muscle, I dont know if anyone would be interested in it especially being that is a pump sucker from hell

although a Hemi Cuda is an amazing piece of American Muscle, I dont know if anyone would be interested in it especially being that is a pump sucker from hell

586426495[/snapback]

yes exactly. he wants a cruising car.

this thing is made for 1/4 mile at a time. :happy:

Pics would help the interest Steve.

586426507[/snapback]

yeah i know i will have some tomorrow probably.

440 != Hemi, if it were a hemi cuda numbers matching it would be going for $125,000 easy, but its just a 440 which is a powerful motor but doesn't have the same appeal as the rarer hemi.