Anyone know who sings this song?

It's the song in the Saab 9-3 commercial that plays here in the U.S. I've got the darn thing stuck in my head and I really would like to know who the artist is. Here are the lyrics...

I've gotta let go,

Gotta Leave this thing behind.

Now that i've found,

Something new inside...

(chorus)

Watch me now,

As i'm leaving you behind me.

Realise, It's time to find a love we feel.

Like a bird, I feel the wind blow.

I know when it's time to go.

Here's the clip

mp3 (469 KB)

AVI (4.49 MB)

if you have the time to put up the mp3 you should have the time to email saab (U.S.) too. i'm from germany and in general the songtitle is displayed during the ad ;)

Someone posted this somewhere over @ about.com...

Thank you for contacting the Saab Internet Team.

Thank you for your interest in Saab's new commercial. The artist in the

commercial is a studio singer hired for that

particular spot we did. To our knowledge, they do not have a CD out or

any other recordings.

Unfortunately, we have not been able to obtain the name of the artist

or the song. We do know that the song is an

original piece of music written specifically for that TV spot and it is

only about 30 seconds in length.

Sincerely,

Stacey

Saab Internet Team

For Further Assistance call

Customer Assistance Center

1-800-955-9007

The response a few people there seem to have gotten is much the same - 30 seconds, made specifically for the commercial. :ermm:

Thanks aco...I had emailed Saab, just haven't received a reply.

Oh well... that response kinda sucks, they could at least say who the artist is that recorded it for them. :(

Hi there . Unfortunately i donno that song but i would like to ask any of you to tell me , if you happen to know , what's the song's and the singer's name from the ALLIANZ commercial add on TV (e.g. EuroNEWS , EuroSPORT , NationalTV ) ... something like "No matter where you go , i will be with you ... if it takes a long long time ..." and it ends up with "A promise is a promise ... Life covered by Allianz" ( the clip is about a little girl and her father who is a bussiness man and travels a lot ) ; i have tried every single possible way to find the song's and the artist's name but for no success ... Can anyone help me ... 10x and take care ...

Originally posted by ravexperience

Hi there . Unfortunately i donno that song but i would like to ask any of you to tell me , if you happen to know , what's the song's and the singer's name from the ALLIANZ commercial add on TV (e.g. EuroNEWS , EuroSPORT , NationalTV ) ... something like "No matter where you go , i will be with you ... if it takes a long long time ..." and it ends up with "A promise is a promise ... Life covered by Allianz" ( the clip is about a little girl and her father who is a bussiness man and travels a lot ) ; i have tried every single possible way to find the song's and the artist's name but for no success ... Can anyone help me ... 10x and take care ...

I'm pretty sure it is Clannad - I Will Find You.

Or maybe not...

http://homepage.mac.com/clannad/archive/19990402.html

Edit: It must sound similar. :s

nevertheless, saabs are awesome cars (own 2: saab 95 2.3l biturbo and 93 cabriolet/convertible).

:) just try winmx or some mp3search engine for "saab commercial" i'm sure u'll find something.

Thank you so much ACO for your interest in helping me . In deed i've just downloaded the Cannad's mp3 "I will find you" and it is not the same version from the commercial add . Thanks for the link too . At least now i have some information about that song and i know what to find next . Take care man .