• Sydney Swans
    • St Kilda
    • Kangaroos
    • Geelong
    • Fremantle Dockers
    • Melbourne
    • Port Adelaide
    • Brisbane Lions

i think st kilda will win it, but the crows are playing the best football at the moment...

i doubt westcoast have the nerve to win finals football, they tend to blast teams out of the water, they havent had to make a strong comeback this year and that will hurt them.

sydneys an outside chance but they'd need o'lachlan and hall to fire together in every game

brisbane cant win it

i think st kilda will win it, but the crows are playing the best football at the moment...

i doubt westcoast have the nerve to win finals football, they tend to blast teams out of the water, they havent had to make a strong comeback this year and that will hurt them.

sydneys an outside chance but they'd need o'lachlan and hall to fire together in every game

brisbane cant win it

586428719[/snapback]

St.Kilda?? I reckon the injuries might catch up with them. Plus they will have to go to either Perth or Adelaide for their first final.

So I reckon The Saints will struggle.

Ok, sorry if I'm completely ignorant on this topic. Does AFL stand for Australian Football League? And if so, is it American football or rugby?

AFL does stand for Australia Football League, and it's neither. I guess its a mixture of rugby, soccer and American football.

You can kick the ball and also handball it.

Each end of the ground has 4 posts. 2 big 2 smaller. If you get the ball between the 2 big post you get 6 points, if you miss you get 1 point.

There are 4 20 minute quarters.

• 2 weeks later...

I agree. I reckon Ben Cousins will win the Brownlow.

I work part-time for the Eagles as a Melbourne based statistician. So I hope they win the flag but I reckon we will lose if we played St. Kilda in the Grand Final.

ohh that was tragic, i was rooting for geelong coz i think they would have a better chance of beating st. kilda lol

586513215[/snapback]

well see bout that sydney will own them...they r missing.....hamill and others so we have abettter chance

I was hoping Geelong was goin to win cause I think they would have had a better chance at beating the Saints, but by the end of the game the Cats had alot of player injured.

Hope the Swans kill the Saints!

"Good old collingwood forever, they know how to play the game. Side by side they sick together"

bah, I'm only yanking ya. I hate collingwood.

goooo thee piessss!!!!

Who is goin to win the Browlow this year??

ben cousins for sure.

omfg did u see nick davis's goal!!!! oh yeah sydney r still in it....nick davis is a champion!!!! 

hehe i caught that on my video camera on my phone, i knew somethin special was going to happen. the commentators went crazy. " nick davis.. NICK DAVISSSSS!!!! i see it but i dont believe it I SEE IT BUT I DONT BELIEVEEEE ITTTTTT! " lol and the funny thing is that he was a geelong supporter of course he doesnt believe it lol

anyway whoever wins out of the adelaide/westcoast game will win the premiership

for you yanks and poms check this out if you want to learn more http://www.afl.com.au