MLB Home Run Derby and All-Star Game

Im about to watch the Home Run Derby, which is about an hour and a half away and all I can say is I hope Bonds doesnt win.

I also home the American League wins. :D

Originally posted by redrope

Im about to watch the Home Run Derby, which is about an hour and a half away and all I can say is I hope Bonds doesnt win.

I also home the American League wins. :D

I hope Berkman wins. He has 29 home runs to lead the National League.

Originally posted by codyg11

I really like the Atlanta Braves and the St. Louis Cardinals.

Baaaaaaaaaah. Someone should give the Atlanta Braves a poison pill so that they will lose the division.

i'm at work...can't watch SNIFF....

my money is on the AL...they kick the crap out of the NL every year...

im gonna go with sosa to win though...his only competition is bonds and arod...giambi if he doesn't get butterflies...

how in the hell did torii hunter get in? i say bring in big mac to replace him...i loved the 13 spot a few years ago...simply beatiful....

Originally posted by Borg77

Baaaaaaaaaah. Someone should give the Atlanta Braves a poison pill so that they will lose the division.

Keep in mind that the Braves are currently the hottest team in the NL East, anyway.

Originally posted by theprotege

i'm at work...can't watch SNIFF....

my money is on the AL...they kick the crap out of the NL every year...

im gonna go with sosa to win though...his only competition is bonds and arod...giambi if he doesn't get butterflies...

how in the hell did torii hunter get in? i say bring in big mac to replace him...i loved the 13 spot a few years ago...simply beatiful....

You better not dis my main man Tori Hunter. He has 20 home runs in the AL and will have about 45 by season's end.

Originally posted by Borg77

They can win it all they want, but they just don't know how to win a World Series.

Originally posted by GatorZx2

They can win it all they want, but they just don't know how to win a World Series.

Yeah, I know. No matter how good they do they just can't get it done in the post-season. :s Only one time they won it.

Originally posted by GatorZx2

They won the world series back in '95.

Originally posted by lawtai

baseball's a sport that's slowly dying.

Yep, unfortunately, particularly because it costs an arm and a leg to get tickets to attend a game. :( It's all becuase of these players that want money.

if baseball ends up going on strike again this year, it'll really kill the sport. and with ppl like bond's making comments as such that it's not his fault that he needs to get paid 100+ million dollars a year just to hit a baseball, doesn't help.

if baseball ends up going on strike again this year, it'll really kill the sport. and with ppl like bond's making comments as such that it's not his fault that he needs to get paid 100+ million dollars a year just to hit a baseball, doesn't help.

The sport of baseball was supposed to be for the family to enjoy. Now a common joe and his family cannot afford to attend a MLB game because of the expensive ticket prices. It is ridiculous that this sport is turning into a "let's pamper the players" sport where the athletes are payed all they want and their loyal fans have to pay for it. It's sad IMO. :(

baseball's a sport that's slowly dying.

hahahahaha.... u don't live in BOSTON. Here, if you don't know know every player and just about every stat, your not gunna have many conversations this summer.

hehe... baseball dying, :D maybe in monteal. :D :p

Baseball may have it's bad years but it will never die. Trust me. Hell, the NBA will die long before the MLB does. Go to a game in New York, Bostin, Cleaveland, Chicago....and many others and I dare you to come back here and say Baseball is dying.