Alienware Invader Windows Media Player 10 Skin

InvaderFullView1.jpg

The Invasion continues...

Our boldest and most dynamic Windows Media Player 10 skin to date! Alienware Invader features a 580+ frame stunning intro animation, sound fx created by our friends over at SoundRangers and a design that is simply "out of this world." The Skins Factory once again raises the bar on skinning and User Interface design.

Part of the Alienware Invader Desktop Skin Suite. Alienware Invader is distributed on all new Alienware PCs and can be downloaded by the public for free.

You must have Windows XP and Windows Media Player 10.

Download Alienware Invader WMP 10 Skin

Download the Special Edition Alienware Invader Wallpaper

DOWNLOAD The Alienware Invader Object Dock Kit

Edited by The Skins Factory

Holographic media engine diagnostics

Advance anti-gravity propulsion systems

wireless neural transmitters

subspace audio receptors

someone has been spending too much time alone.

but if someone installs it, cant they just surf out the .wmz file for it and post it

Edited by dolimite35

but if someone installs it, cant they just surf out the .wmz file for it and post it

586479229[/snapback]

no, The Skins Factory clearly said that it won't be released as a standalone skin.

no, The Skins Factory clearly said that it won't be released as a standalone skin.

586479271[/snapback]

opps, i didnt mean surf out on the net. I mean look in the "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Skins" and grab the skin there.

opps, i didnt mean surf out on the net. I mean look in the "C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Skins" and grab the skin there.

586479356[/snapback]

oohh ok I thought you meant post the skin on the internet.

That skin is really beautiful. Top notch work as always by The Skins Factory.

Is it possible though, to get the skin from 'C:\Program Files\Windows Media Player\Skins' if you install the theme.

Edited by BigGiantHead

• 2 weeks later...