Luna Element 4

^ Import the theme in stylebuilder v2. Then find find the image you want to change by clicking on the navigationlist on the far left (not the text list). Then click on the image and press change. Not to hard. :)

^ Import the theme in stylebuilder v2. Then find find the image you want to change by clicking on the navigationlist on the far left (not the text list). Then click on the image and press change. Not to hard. :)

586468663[/snapback]

Ah Ok thanks, I managed to download ResEdit and used that :) thanks em3 :)

Hi, my first post here...

I’ve used Luna Element for 5 months now, and am very glad to see a new version here, but was dissappointed at the lack of the alt. start button, so i tried to mod it in myself (although i don’t have experience with StyleBuilder...)

I tried to manually edit the style in stylebuilder to add the couloured flag (alt. start button) from the jpg posted in this thread earlier...

I went into StyleBuilder and created a new color scheme based on the Default scheme...

Then I went to Photoshop and captured the 3 images of the alt. startbutton and saved as a PNG file...

Then I click Taskbar and clicked the Start Button image, and click ImageFile and choose and point to the image file... the image becomes corrupt...

So i changed the PNG to BMP and it appeared correctly, but I compile and apply, I get an error “There was an error applying the visual style” and it doesn’t work...

Can somebody please either post a PNG of the alt. start button and instructions on how to add it in a new thread or can you please em3 create a version with alt. start button...

thanks, btw this theme is the best ever... (i just miss the alt. start button)

Hi, my first post here...

I?ve used Luna Element for 5 months now, and am very glad to see a new version here, but was dissappointed at the lack of the alt. start button, so i tried to mod it in myself (although i don?t have experience with StyleBuilder...)

I tried to manually edit the style in stylebuilder to add the couloured flag (alt. start button) from the jpg posted in this thread earlier...

I went into StyleBuilder and created a new color scheme based on the Default scheme...

Then I went to Photoshop and captured the 3 images of the alt. startbutton and saved as a PNG file...

Then I click Taskbar and clicked the Start Button image, and click ImageFile and choose and point to the image file... the image becomes corrupt...

So i changed the PNG to BMP and it appeared correctly, but I compile and apply, I get an error ?There was an error applying the visual style? and it doesn?t work...

Can somebody please either post a PNG of the alt. start button and instructions on how to add it in a new thread or can you please em3 create a version with alt. start button...

thanks, btw this theme is the best ever... (i just miss the alt. start button)

586468780[/snapback]

I had the same problem:unsure:. :unsure:

OK, here?s what i?ve tried, I created a new color scheme based on the Default scheme, didn?t change anything and compiled to .msstyles

Then I opened it in ResHacker, and changed the start menu image of the new color scheme to the alt. start button.

It worked, but I got this appearance, then I imported the .msstyle into StyleBuilder and was unable to fix it... Can somebody please help...

scrn5gi.jpg

^ I might add it in next release as an option in the font list.

As for the solid progressbar for those who wanted it. Here is what you need to change.

586468638[/snapback]

Thank you very much em3!

Love your work!

OK, here?s what i?ve tried, I created a new color scheme based on the Default scheme, didn?t change anything and compiled to .msstyles

Then I opened it in ResHacker, and changed the start menu image of the new color scheme to the alt. start button.

It worked, but I got this appearance, then I imported the .msstyle into StyleBuilder and was unable to fix it... Can somebody please help...

scrn5gi.jpg

586468927[/snapback]

I FIXED IT !!!

After importing into StyleBuilder i changed the content margins to: -65, 95 , 0, 0

and it was placed in the right place !!!

Screenshot:

untitled6fd1.jpg

can anyone change the margins to make the progress bar fit inside the progress bar track.. i would but im kinda busy building a website atm and dont have any spare time. :(

I'll have an update out before the end of the week with:

* Corrected vertical taskbars

* New taskbar scrollers

* Fixed a bug on startmenu (would be visible if you make the right side compact)

* Compact startmenu option for ALL styles (in fontlist)

* Smaller scrollbars by default for compact styles