Baby Image Generator

thegame2388

On Conan O'Brien's show, he has a segment where he puts together two pictures of famous celebrities going out and it spits out a picture of how their baby would look like. Does anyone know of such thing, except in the real world? Like software that could tell you how your babies would look like?

Sophism

its just a joke. You can find one at dave and busters. I dont think a real one actually exists.

Colin-uk

haha that would actually be cool if there was a real one :p

Bubbabyte

there must be some kind of software that does it... there is a machine that does them, i think it was either at the "playdium" or at the west edmonton mall...but me and my wife went into it, it takes our pics and shows us a pic of our baby (which i thank god everyday it was not correct...lol).. but anyway, this "machine" just took the two pictures and combined a bunch of features, so it was just basically software in the machine that did this.. and would be able to do with any 2 pictures i'm assuming... so something like this must exist.

btw.. the picture it gave us was god awful...lol

thegame2388

but is there a software u can download or anything like on ur computer?

.will

It would be very hard to find for personal use. The government has aging software for things such as lost children who have been gone for years or criminals who haven't been photographed for years.