[NCAA Football] Texas vs. Ohio State

I sure as hell hope it lives up to the hype. Definitely has the potential and someone's national title dreams may end this early in the season? That's drama baby. Geez, I sound like Dick Vitale now. Shoot me lol.

I'm just starting to watch more College football this year (just watched here and there in the past) so I don't have teams I cheer for much yet (except the Razorbacks) But I'm still ready to see this game. It should be a really good one.

edited for typos

this is one of the biggest early games of the season in a LONG time. it's been a while since 2 high powered, super hyped teams have played this early.

as a big 10 fan, i'm so stoked for this weekend it's not even funny. i've been hyper all week, and will continue to be until saturday is over. with michigan playing ND, and ohio st. playing texas, the big 10 will either state their dominence, or show they don't have what it takes this year.

Yea this will be a big weekend...I think Texas will beat OSU, but I'm just hoping for a wild game. I think the Michigan/ND game is way overhyped...ND hasn't shown anything and they've jumped up the poll....But they will get beat down by Michigan this weekend and end all of that nonsense.

Edited by DreAming in DigITal

• 3 months later...