U.S. Open Tennis

is anybody else watching agassi vs. blake?

this turned from a lopsided match to one of the best i've ever seen.

put it on now if you aren't watching!

i hate dish network.

i'm on the west coast, and i get the east coast feed.

they say go to local CBS, my local CBS is west coast, and is not showing it.

so i get chris and th usopen.org website :(

i can't believe i'm missing this.

Hooooooly crap. I planned on being asleep an hour and a half ago but couldn't turn away. I was going to come on here to post but I didn't want to risk missing another incredible rally. That was an incredible match. I was actually pulling for Blake but I can't really root against Agassi either. I just hope it didn't leave him with an empty tank. They both left everything out there. Man that winner he hit to end it was insane. I thought it was heading out. Amazing match. Don't know what else to say :woot: :woot: :woot:

Ok, now to REALLY get to sleep. I have to wake up in less than 5 hours lol.

Edited by bigbluepride35

That was unbelieveable... i watched it from the beginning, and agassi was getting smoked. Then the crowd got into it and he snapped into his place and he started playing real tennis. Blake was amazing no doubt, but Agassi show how good he can be. Amazing.

What time did the match end???  I had TiVo to record til 1am.  TiVo Central Online was down for maintance and I couldn't add another hour on to it.

586493949[/snapback]

it ended at 1:15 EST i believe. well i finally got to see the ending on espn...i really wish i coulda continued to watch it live...

Yay! A tennis thread

I just seen the match cause of time diffrence and I made sure I won't know the result so...

That was such an awesome match, best I ever seen both of them so equal

at first I was feeling sad for Agassi for I though that Blake was owning him but then... just wow

and the breaker in the end

Agassi is freaking 35yo lol its great for him to win, they both deserve winning and even the title for such a great game.

the sad part is that Federer is a sure winner now even more than ever.

yea, the sad part is federer will more then likely kick their asses.

586496054[/snapback]

federer has been extremely out of form, here are his results

round 1 : 6 1 6 1 6 1

round 2 : straight sets

round 3 : straight sets

round 4 : 4 sets (1 set lost 7 6)

just think if he gets into a little bit of form

I was hoping Agassi would win. I was watching the game, but after 2 set, I was upset that Agassi was loosing so bad. I wish I would have watched the match. As much as I would love Agassi to win the Semifinal and final, Federer is not going to be easy to defeat.

i never watch tennis, but i've watched pretty much all the major matches for this years us open and the blake v agassi match was simply incredible. i had no idea agassi was still a contender in tennis. all the american men from the quarterfinals looked amazing. i can't wait for the semis and finals.

There is some chance David Nalbandian(sp) will defeat Federer , the 2 have some history and David has 5-2 win advantage over Federer, but Federer changed since the last defeat to David

There is some chance David Nalbandian(sp) will defeat Federer , the 2 have some history and David has 5-2 win advantage over Federer, but Federer changed since the last defeat to David

586497126[/snapback]

actually the last time Nabaldian won to Federer was 2 years ago in the US Open those to games won by Federer were during this last 2 years, and the other games won by Nabaldian were mostly when they were juniors :p

being that said, it's going to be a great game :D, but i don't think that nothing will beat last night game, that game simply wasn't normal those two were not humans(at least last night) :p :p :p