Michigan Losing

We needed a separate thread jsut for this? lol. Couldn't it go into one of the NCAA threads? Anyway, Mich's passing offense has looked terrible. And Hart being injured won't help. They're in a bit of trouble. Maybe ND IS for real.

Going into halftime Michigan is losing to #20 Notre Dame. Well there goes Michigans standing.

586505170[/snapback]

Because they're losing by 11 at the half means they're going to do horrible in the standings? :rolleyes: Wait until the final... if they lose, then yes, their standings will go down quite a bit. If they win barely, it probably won't change to much.

Well...as much as I hate to say it...maybe Notre Dame isn't so overrated. I thought Michigan would crush them by this point in the game (3rd quarter). ND doesn't do a whole lot but what they do...they do well. The game isn't over yet though :pinch:

ND does look impressive, at least in this game. The polls on Monday will certainly reflect their win. But its still early in the season to say how effective they'll be with their remaining schedule.

OOOO snap. Mich might've gotten their break.

edit> Oooooooor not. Huge stop for ND. Henne is having a baaaad game.

Edited by bigbluepride35

Keep dreaming. Ohio St. will feel get stabbed with the longhorns of Texas

586505649[/snapback]

You pac-10 guys make me laugh. We will see I got the Buckeyes winning 27-10.

Oh hell Michigan scored, Come on Irish.

Wow, great game. I can't help but root for the underdog here :ninja:

I'm pretty surprised. Even though I'm a huge Iowa fan, I thought Michigan was the best in the Big 10. Teams have off days, but they just don't look good at all.

You pac-10 guys make me laugh. We will see I got the Buckeyes winning 27-10.

Oh hell Michigan scored, Come on Irish.

586505665[/snapback]

Come on now lets be realistic.

TEXAS 37

OHIO ST. 20