寂寞让你更快乐

曾经把这首歌给一个女孩子,她很适合这首歌曲,就像是专门写给她的。她的手总是不缺人抢着为她加温。可当她没肝没肺的笑,当她一包一包抽到满地的烟嘴,当她拼了命的与

我喝酒,当她歪着身子踢我喊我,再来,我们再来,我不知道该如何回答。当她痛哭失声,谁替她打开门?对朋友说过她是个真性情的女子,很不容易了。

那个时候喜欢坐在角落那台破电脑前,放着这首歌曲,一遍又一遍。时间过去得这么快,整整一个秋冬春夏已经过去,当9月的最后一点夏天味道还在弥留,当我穿着厚厚的红色大

毛衣坐好长的汽车去学校看她,秋天已经刮起了它的风,吹着她留长了的长发,吹拂着她本来很好看却不被她珍惜的脸,把她有磁性的能让男人沦陷进去的嗓音吹得好远好远。

我在一旁看着她边微笑边闪烁着泪光的好大的眼睛。她的眼睛总是闪着泪光,那么美丽,从此我相信眼睛里没有水的女人不能叫女人。当我们在她常去的饭店吃饭,当我们各自吹

完一瓶啤酒,我红着脸自叹不如,她便吹嘘一点醉意都没有。当我不停的往她碗里夹菜,能看到她的笑颜如花。

那时候在操场一圈一圈的走,听她不停的说不停的笑,走到累,天很黑,很凉,我很满足。当不知不觉好晚了我们在车站,她说去网吧吧,我没有舍得让她不珍惜自己的身体。只是我

应该早就明白她从来都不懂得珍惜自己,她和我,和我们是那样的不同。寂寞让她更快乐。今天又下了这首歌,一遍又一遍的放着。不知厌倦。用微笑配合,努力扮演好你要的角色。

你的手那么冷,总会有人抢着为你加温。那些陌生的人,谁给你真诚?沉默了,当你痛苦失声,我会打开门。

依然留恋在深秋的夜里我们的那个吻。没梦死也醉生。

送你的长衣,天凉时还会不会穿?

???????????????????????????????????????

纪念这个女孩子。我给了她很多的爱。她给了我很多的伤。我期望思想被救渎,只是过了一条河就难回到对岸。那是一个没有怀疑两个字的世界。如今不能了,也许是因为她的真

,但更可能是生活让我们真的变了。从此爱着人也怀疑着人。我的悲哀。

那个时候喜欢坐在角落那台破电脑前,放着这首歌曲,一遍又一遍。时间过去得这么快,整整一个秋冬春夏已经过去,当9月的最后一点夏天味道还在弥留,当我穿着厚厚的红色大

毛衣坐好长的汽车去学校看她,秋天已经刮起了它的风,吹着她留长了的长发,吹拂着她本来很好看却不被她珍惜的脸,把她有磁性的能让男人沦陷进去的嗓音吹得好远好远。

我在一旁看着她边微笑边闪烁着泪光的好大的眼睛。她的眼睛总是闪着泪光,那么美丽,从此我相信眼睛里没有水的女人不能叫女人。当我们在她常去的饭店吃饭,当我们各自吹

完一瓶啤酒,我红着脸自叹不如,她便吹嘘一点醉意都没有。当我不停的往她碗里夹菜,能看到她的笑颜如花。

那时候在操场一圈一圈的走,听她不停的说不停的笑,走到累,天很黑,很凉,我很满足。当不知不觉好晚了我们在车站,她说去网吧吧,我没有舍得让她不珍惜自己的身体。只是我

应该早就明白她从来都不懂得珍惜自己,她和我,和我们是那样的不同。寂寞让她更快乐。今天又下了这首歌,一遍又一遍的放着。不知厌倦。用微笑配合,努力扮演好你要的角色。

你的手那么冷,总会有人抢着为你加温。那些陌生的人,谁给你真诚?沉默了,当你痛苦失声,我会打开门。

依然留恋在深秋的夜里我们的那个吻。没梦死也醉生。

送你的长衣,天凉时还会不会穿?

???????????????????????????????????????

纪念这个女孩子。我给了她很多的爱。她给了我很多的伤。我期望思想被救渎,只是过了一条河就难回到对岸。那是一个没有怀疑两个字的世界。如今不能了,也许是因为她的真

,但更可能是生活让我们真的变了。从此爱着人也怀疑着人。我的悲哀。

[snapba:)]586509160[/snapback]

Yes what you said :) +1

586509160[/snapback]

Your cat posting again ??? :rofl:

Ever this first song for one girl, she very suited this first song,  the picture was specially writes for her.  Her hand always 缺人 does not snatch heats up for her.  But when her liver 没肺 smile, when  her one package of one package pulls out to the full place cigarette  holder, when she fought valiantly drinks the liquor with me, when her  crooked body kicked me shouts I, came again, we came again, I did not  know how should reply.  When she is choked with tears, who opens the  gate for her?  Said to the friend she is the real personality female,  is not very easy.  At that time likes sitting in front of quoin that  broken computer, puts this first song, one another.  The time passed  such quickly, the entire one fall winter spring summer already passes, when September last summer flavor also in 弥留, when I put on the  thick thick red big woolen sweater sit the long automobile go the  school look she, autumn already blew its wind, blew she let grow long  Changfa, swayed her very is originally attractive actually the face  which was treasured by her, had magnetically her can let the voice  which the man fell to the enemy blow well far good is far.  I look her in the one side smile while glitter the tear light very big eye.  Her  eye always is dodges the tear light, then is beautiful, from this time on I believe in the eye does not have the water the woman cannot be  called the woman.  When we often go in her hotel eating, when we  respectively boast one bottle of beer, my red face from sighs is  inferior to, she then boasts one feeling of being drunk all does not  have.  When I do not stop clamp the vegetable toward her bowl in, can  see her 笑颜 like the flower.  That time in drill ground one one  walk, listens her not to stop says does not stop smile, walks tiredly, the day is very black, is very cool, I very satisfy.  When  unconsciously good late we in the station, she said the net 吧吧, I  had not given up let her not treasure oneself the body.  Only is I  should already understand she always all does not understand treasures oneself, she and I, with us am such difference.  Lonely lets her be  more joyful.  Today again got down this first song, one another put.  Does not know is weary of.  With the smile coordination, diligently  acts the role which you wants.  Your hand is that cold, the general  meeting some people snatch heat up for you.  Do these strange people,  who give you are sincere?  Silenced, when your pain 失声, I could  open the gate.  Still is reluctant to part with in the late autumn  night our that lips.  Does not have the dream dies also is drunk  lives.  Delivers your long clothes, the day is cool time also can put  on?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Commemorates this girl.  I gave her the very many loves.  She gave me the very many wounds.  I  expect the thought is rescued blasphemes, only was one river on is  difficult to return to the shore.  That is one has not suspected two  characters the worlds.  Now could not, perhaps be because of her real, but possibly was the life really lets us change.  From this time on  loves the person also suspects the person.  My sorrow.

Courtesy of Google :p

Either this is a joke or the guys just waiting for a decent answer from a chinese (sorry if i'm wrong in this langauge) guy to reply.. I don't think he wants all of you to be going " hah yeh 1+ to you ! well done!!11 " or " wtf is going on ? "