Officer Shaq

So, I'm sure everyone is already well aware that Shaquille O'Neal is training to become a Miami Beach reserve officer (with aspirations to eventually become a sheriff, but how many of you heard about this story? Shaq made his first arresting assist over the weekend. Story here.

Being a hardcore Lakers fan, I've got some bitterness leftover from how Shaq left my boys, but big props to him for this and what he's done for the Katrina victims. Well above and beyond the call of duty. He's always been a generous guy.

I live in miami, everyones making jokes, better not j-walk, shaq might arrest you

586521614[/snapback]

That's classified as a joke in Florida? No wonder the rest of the world hates you guys.

(Just kidding :D )

Being a hardcore Lakers fan, I've got some bitterness leftover from how Shaq left my boys, but big props to him for this and what he's done for the Katrina victims. Well above and beyond the call of duty. He's always been a generous guy

agree with that

and know about this they were talking about it last night on fox sport radio some guy said he saw this so i didnt know it was real untill to day

With all the training and workout with the Heat, Shaq has become fitter than before. His speed is amazing for a big guy like him. Oh gosh, image a 7-foot 300 pound police officer chasing after you.

Being a hardcore Lakers fan, I've got some bitterness leftover from how Shaq left my boys, but big props to him for this and what he's done for the Katrina victims.  Well above and beyond the call of duty.  He's always been a generous guy.

586521625[/snapback]

:yes: he's a good guy

shaq got an assist?  no way!

586521627[/snapback]

rofl :rofl: