iBook 500 / CD / / 64 / 10Gb ...How Much?!

If someone offered one, to you, how much would YOU be willing to pay ? Please DO not consider You're Current hardware when answering (I don't wanna know, if you already own one, and in which case would offer nothing! Lol)

I'd really appreciate some response on this one! *COUGH*

NeYo

You can buy a brand new iBook with a 600g3 and increased 100mhz bus speed, double the HD space, 128 and 16mb radeon card for the magical price of ?999.

If that laptop was offered to me, I would start offering you a price of ?500, but if it was me selling, I was expect maybe between ?600 and ?700. ?600 realistically.

erm, dunno, itd help if i knew what it looked like maybe about 600, but im not a mac person (even tho i reckon they look wicked) why?

has some offered to sell u 1 or are u trying to seel 1?

thanks Guys, thats a great Help, see, i was offered it for ?500, and its not be used for more than a week by any1 other than me! ... the company won it in a competition, and have had it under a desk since IceBook's were realeased, its not their thing! So Would u assume its a Good Deal then?!:DD

NeYo

Originally posted by ~~NeYo~~

thanks Guys, thats a great Help, see, i was offered it for ?500, and its not be used for more than a week by any1 other than me! ... the company won it in a competition, and have had it under a desk since IceBook's were realeased, its not their thing! So Would u assume its a Good Deal then?!:DD

NeYo >

Man, I would have probably bought it off of you for 500 if I can sell my VAIO.

whilst i wouldnt usually buy nething from micro anvika or the majority of the shops on totenham court road (london in case ur wonderin :D i live 5 mins away from totenham crt road so i usually browse the shops at least once a week :D)

heres a link for more or less the same mac

http://www.microanvika.co.uk/macshop/produ...FO&PNO=MAC12516

price is slightly higher, but thought u might wanna peruse over it.

i reckon it sounds like an ok price ur getting neway.

good luck matey

i'm still pretty stumped bout which mac i want (cuz i havent really talked bout what the limit should be) and macworld coming up so after macworld that'll clear some stuff, n hopefully some price cuts at the local mac store ;)