msn messenger down?

down in Taiwan

just when i had an important conversation... and when i get back online... she's gone... hahaha

586537873[/snapback]

picking up chicks over msn? :laugh:

i thought this was an AIM thing only.

picking up chicks over msn?  :laugh:

i thought this was an AIM thing only.

586537883[/snapback]

Times have changed :p

Edit: Whenever i post, i almost always am the first post on the new page... yes... i do feel special.

• 2 weeks later...

Yup man, MSN Messenger is down! :( I've managed to get in but its been about half an hour of trieing.

I exited msn a few times and kept on trying, might work.. give it a go :)

Edit: ^haha yeh, we all remember the days when someone would say

"reports from Microsoft have just flooded in, it appears that during the work of a normal cleaner - the plug for the server was tripped and pulled from the wall. We must appologise for any inconvienience caused"

lmfao that cracked me up!! :laugh:

It was working perfectly until I restarted PC and tried to get back on, and now it won't get back on,

and for those who the status page does not work for, let it refresh a few times, it ends up loading up properly eventually lol :p

but the status page when it does work, tells you that everythings working perfectly :blink:

I kept restarting msn and checking status etc. Just restarted computer and opened 2 sessions of it 1st one didn't work, closed it, tried with the other one and it worked. (Situated SE UK)