Florida vs. Tennessee

i think it's a little too early to get too excited. but tennessee was clearly the most overrated team in the top 25 after oklahoma lost, so i'm glad to see them lose.

2 average sophmore (?) qbs will not get you anywhere...

i think it's a little too early to get too excited.  but tennessee was clearly the most overrated team in the top 25 after oklahoma lost, so i'm glad to see them lose.

2 average sophmore (?) qbs will not get you anywhere...

586542217[/snapback]

See the thing is, Gators are ALWAYS excited... and I can definitely say that this year will be better than our past three with Zook. :yes:

Just like Notre Dame fans were saying this year will be the best after their 2-0 start.? Don't start throwing fireworks too early, you guys are going nowhere.

586542281[/snapback]

Ok, first off, I never said we were the best nor are we having the best year ever. Read my post a little better next time. All I said that things are looking better than our last three years. That's all.... damn man. I can't even share a little of the excitement here! :rolleyes::

Thanks for the 'nowhere' comment too. It's good to know you can predict the future as well. :sleep::

Well I can't stand UT and was glad to see UF win. What I was REALLY glad to see was the use of the instant replay and the refs actually correcting their usual crappy calls for UT. Normally, the refs would've given the catch at the goaline to the UT kid if not for instant replay. And it would've been a completely different ballgame had the refs given UT the catch at the 1.

The Gators will go to the SEC Championship game this year...I don't see Georgia beating them.

Well I can't stand UT and was glad to see UF win.? What I was REALLY glad to see was the use of the instant replay and the refs actually correcting their usual crappy calls for UT.? Normally, the refs would've given the catch at the goaline to the UT kid if not for instant replay.? And it would've been a completely different ballgame had the refs given UT the catch at the 1.

The Gators will go to the SEC Championship game this year...I don't see Georgia beating them.

586542321[/snapback]

Yeah, I am EXTREMELY happy about Instant Replay in the SEC. I saw a stat they posted during the game that said there were 76 reviewed calls this season and 24 have been overturned so far!!!! It makes the game FAR more enjoyable because you know the right decisions are being made you know? I just wish it existed during the worst officiating I have ever seen (UF vs. FSU 2003).

I am really hoping for the SEC Championship... we'll see:happy:py:

Ok, first off, I never said we were the best nor are we having the best year ever. Read my post a little better next time. All I said that things are looking better than our last three years. That's all.... damn man. I can't even share a little of the excitement here!  :rolleyes:

Thanks for the 'nowhere' comment too. It's good to know you can predict the future as well.  :sleep:

586542295[/snapback]

haha, you can have your enjoyment, but the rest of us are still gonna talk trash ;)

and you may not have been talking big, but the hype surrounding you guys and meyer, like he's the freaking saviour of all football teams, just gets annoying. but like i said, still glad UF won. now you guys just need to lost to someone else ;)

haha, you can have your enjoyment, but the rest of us are still gonna talk trash ;)

and you may not have been talking big, but the hype surrounding you guys and meyer, like he's the freaking saviour of all football teams, just gets annoying.  but like i said, still glad UF won.  now you guys just need to lost to someone else ;)

586542379[/snapback]

Yeah, the hype has definitey gotten out of hand and it does get annoying too. However, I'll gladly deal with that if we can get back our old playing styles and records. It was nice to watch a game in the swamp and expect to win! Zook lost more games at home in the swamp in his three years than Spurrier ever lost in his entire coaching career there (12 or 13 years)!!!

We'll see how the rest of the season goes... hopefully it will be good. :happy:

Ok, first off, I never said we were the best nor are we having the best year ever. Read my post a little better next time. All I said that things are looking better than our last three years. That's all.... damn man. I can't even share a little of the excitement here!  :rolleyes:

Thanks for the 'nowhere' comment too. It's good to know you can predict the future as well.  :sleep:

586542295[/snapback]

Obviously, it seems like no one can talk trash about other teams here without the other person getting so defensive. So on that note, congrats on your win...you guys are headed to the National Championship!

Thanks for the sarcasm...  :hmmm:

Whatever, I give up.  :rolleyes:

586545936[/snapback]

don't give up, just talk some trash about nebraska and how they struggle with their cupcake schedule :laugh:

don't give up, just talk some trash about nebraska and how they struggle with their cupcake schedule?:laugh::

586545939[/snapback]

:laugh:: I generally don't like to talk trash because that's just the way I am. I just let the games speak for themselves you know? Oh well! Thanks for the advice...;)) Maybe I might just start doing just that!:yes::

[EDIT] Actually, the guy that I lives with graduated from Michigan so I root for them as well now.:)) I didn't see the game this past Saturday but I couldn't stop laughing when I heard the score.:laugh:: [/EDIT]

don't give up, just talk some trash about nebraska and how they struggle with their cupcake schedule  :laugh:

586545939[/snapback]

Lets not even talk about Michigan. We all saw the potential of Chad Henne against Notre Dame. I must say, he is a true Heisman candidate (Y)

;)

P.S. Trash talking is the best thing to happen to college football :D

:laugh:

I guess I can join in the fun and games and stop being so uptight. Here goes nothing:

I HATE FSU AND UM!!!!!! ;)

I hate FSU just because they are FSU and they suck.

I hate UM because they are a bunch of criminals and I can't stand the UM campus attitude. I lived in Miami almost all of my life and even my friends that went to school there on a free ride couldn't stand it. Bunch of stuck up rich "daddy's little girl" type people go to school there. No wonder it's located in Coral Gables (a rich little city of metropolitan Miami). If I had a choice to root between UM and FSU, I would go for FSU... I hate UM THAT MUCH!

Then again, FSU isn't that far behind either in my book... :laugh:

Well now, that's going a little too far man!!!!!!

I don't really hate any teams, I enjoy a good game either way. But I do like to see the Gators beat Tennnesse. I lived just outside of Knoxville for a couple of years and man that town is crazy about football. The population of the city grows by about 100,000 on game day. I was born down here in Florida though, so I always sported my Gator Gear.

Always a good game when there's two SEC teams playing.

:laugh: I generally don't like to talk trash because that's just the way I am. I just let the games speak for themselves you know? Oh well! Thanks for the advice... ;) Maybe I might just start doing just that! :yes:

[EDIT] Actually, the guy that I lives with graduated from Michigan so I root for them as well now. :) I didn't see the game this past Saturday but I couldn't stop laughing when I heard the score. :laugh: [/EDIT]

586545963[/snapback]

i'm right there with you. i don't talk **** about by own team, because i'm superstitious like that. but i have no problems talking smack about other peoples team.

personally i think miami and FSU are the 2 most corrupt programs in the history of college football. i'll glad you join you on the hatin' there. when like a third of each of their teams has a criminal record, you know something's not going right.

Well now, that's going a little too far man!!!!!!

I don't really hate any teams, I enjoy a good game either way. But I do like to see the Gators beat Tennnesse. I lived just outside of Knoxville for a couple of years and man that town is crazy about football. The population of the city grows by about 100,000 on game day. I was born down here in Florida though, so I always sported my Gator Gear.

Always a good game when there's two SEC teams playing.

586546773[/snapback]

Yeah, the population of Gainesville skyrockets on game days as well (just like most places I would assume). It's good to know that you support the Gators! I've lived and breathed the Gators since I was born in Miami and my dad went to school there back in the late 60's a few years after he came from Cuba. Then all of my sister's friends went (they were all 6-8 years older) and I have been going to Gator Growl every year for as long as I could remember! I just love the school spirit there so of course, I had to go as well! I'm proud of my alma matter.

i'm right there with you.  i don't talk **** about by own team, because i'm superstitious like that.  but i have no problems talking smack about other peoples team. 

personally i think miami and FSU are the 2 most corrupt programs in the history of college football.  i'll glad you join you on the hatin' there.  when like a third of each of their teams has a criminal record, you know something's not going right.

586546789[/snapback]

And I'm barely getting warmed up here... :laugh:

I could tell you so many stories that my other friends have told me about going to school there (UM). I just can't stand them! And FSU land is racist as hell too. I got plenty of stories from my cousin (who must have been on drugs when she chose to go there) and some friends who left FSU because they couldn't take it anymore.

Riggs and the offensive line punched big holes in Florida's defense but Tennessee kept trying to pass and Florida's D in the secondary was better than Tennessee's receivers. They shoulda kept grinding out yardage on the ground.

Yeah, when I was at the UT v Florida game last year @Knoxville, Florida certainly did great!

586546844[/snapback]

Well, I can't tell if you're being sarcastic or not so I'm going to take it negatively.

UF got screwed in that game in the last 40 seconds because the refs are unbelievably BLIND! Don't even get my started about that personal foul call and the mysterious stopped clock that should have kept running. THANK GOD FOR INSTANT REPLY IN THE SEC THIS YEAR!

Now if you were being nice, then yes... thank you and it was a good game minus the last magical 43 seconds that stopped counting down.