[NFL] Fantasy advice, what to do with Daunte?

Fantasy advice, what to do with Daunte?  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Fantasy advice, what to do with Daunte?

• D. Culpeper against New Orleans DEF
    • C. Palmer against Chicago DEF

Ok, I have Culpepper. Normally he'd be an easy #1 QB start. But lately, well...

So I have Culpepper agaisnt NO this weekend but also have Carson Palmer against Chicago. Now, Palmer is having a good year and by comparison blowing Culpepper out of the water. But, the Bears had a killer game last week (are they really that good?) and NO is well NO...

I can't decide!!! Who would you start?

PS - It isn't for the Neowin league, so I not cheating... ;)

Palmer.

The Bengals offense this season at least allows Palmer to not have to make every play, unlike Minnesota. The Bengals have a good running game with Rudi Johnson and they have more playmakers at receiver. Culpepper really got screwed when Randy Moss left. Regardless of what people say, Nate Burelson isn't a viable replacement.

And no, the Bears aren't that good. The Lions are that bad.

What he said lol. That was pretty much a perfect analysis IMO. Plus I think NO will be ****ed after how badly they played against my Giants. I'd go with Palmer until Daunte proves that he can still be a high-caliber QB.

Playing against the Cleveland Brown and Green Bay Packer Defense, keep in mind.

586556405[/snapback]

Cleveland and Minny wasn't it? Not that that really says much more for him lol :rofl: but I'd still go with the hot hand this week. Plus since he's my fantasy QB I have to hope he stays hot and believe he will. He's carried my fantasy team so far lol.

i got NO DEF because they are playing Int Culpepper

and can someone help me. i have to start 3 WR which one's

C. Johnson cin @Chi*(a go to guy and will have at less 10 rec.)

A. Boldin ari @Sea*(im kind ifiey with warrner sea d might give him a hard time)

J. Horn NO @min*(been playing great he is going to play this season with NO on his mind and i dont see him slowing down in this game)

A. Randle El pit vs NE

i think big ben will have problums with NE but randle El can brake a 5 yd to 60 and could have big day if big ben can get time but i dont see that happening and pit will run it crazy(but i can see them having to pass because they will run left to right and NE has a fast defence.)

*who i have pick to start

Edited by rap4life

Wow I wish I had your luxery. Definately go with Palmer. I have Culpepper too, but by backup is Bledsoe. I'm actually chancing it and going with Bledsoe this weekend against the 49ers over Culpepper against NO.

Culpepper is on my bench until he at least has a good game and even that will have to be impressive for him to earn his spot back. Beside Javon Walker (injured) biggest bust of the season so far. And unfortunately I got stuck with him and little else at QB.

I would start Palmer. Keep in mind that the Chicago defense is good...but Carson isnt Joey Harrington bad.

Another reason to bench Daunte, Nate Burleson is doubtful because of an injury sustained in the Bengals game. No target for Daunte...

Well, they both had great games this week, Culpepper hit for 300 though :laugh:

Oh well, who did you end up playing?

586579124[/snapback]

Yeah I guess Daunte was the pick. Wouldn't have been in bad shape with Palmer either but he only had 169 yards to Culpepper's 300.

Well, I started Palmer and although Culpepper brought in more points the difference was only about 4pts. I knew this would happen! Right know it looks like I may lose by about that much as well... Dang it! :angry:

Well, I started Palmer and although Culpepper brought in more points the difference was only about 4pts.  I knew this would happen!  Right know it looks like I may lose by about that much as well... Dang it!  :angry:

586579610[/snapback]

OUCH! That sucks if you lose by the difference. Sorry for going with the wrong guy then man.

OUCH! That sucks if you lose by the difference. Sorry for going with the wrong guy then man.

586579638[/snapback]

Antonio Gates and Kaeding (sp)? for SD had a great night so know I am up by enough to win. Either way, I am sure Murphy would make a rule about this had he played Fantasy Football. ;)

Shoulda listened.  :p

586581259[/snapback]

Oh, shut up. I don't take advice from a guy who backs the Cowboys. ;)

Yet, you took advice from a Florida Gator :huh:

Blasphemy!

:p

586581829[/snapback]

Only becuase it was non-college ball related. :laugh:

Anyway, we will have some smack to dish in a few weeks. Until then...

i didnt want to make a new topic.

which QB should i start

J. Delhomme vs GB(its green bay)

or

K. Collins vs Dal (collins been getting yds vs some of the best Ds in the NFL)873 yds 95.9QBRat 291Y/G)

Ouch. Neither are any good. I'd go with Delhomme

collins is #3 in pass yards,

#5 in pass rating

#4 in TD pass

and Delhomme is going against one of the worst Ds in the NFL.