[UK] Carling Cup

Seems that it was quite a shock tonite with some of the results.

Gillingham 3-2 Portsmouth (I wanted to cry)

Wycombe 3-8 Aston Villa (Laughed my ass off as Wycombe where leading 3-1)

Grimsby 1 - 0 Tottenham (Just shocked)

Mansfield 1 - 0 Southampton (Well it is scumpton after all)

this is quite a shocker, still abit anoyed at the pompey result since Toddy had insisted he take a penelty and then missed it.

My mate was at the Grimsby/Spurs game last night.. being a Grimsby fan, I bet he's lost his voice this morning!

They have been owed some good fortune for ages.. I remeber going to watch them play Cov City (who I loosely support) a few years back and then crash down two divisions.. so to see em top of their league and now winning against Spurs, well, its good news :)

seems that wycombe where tired thus the 3-8 result.

But alot of pompey fans on the bbc 606 site are wanting perrin to be sacked, personally i think this is to extreme and is going to lose the club last bit of credit as MM is trying his hardest to rebulid the club, starting with expanding the stadium and then bulding a shoping village around. Staff has changed alot and starting to be abit more pro. this is like perrin 6th match this season with his squad and we got 5 points which is not bad considering the club which makes up 13th!

People also say we losts players well yeah but there was reasons

Patrick Berger - Even before perrin came in he let it known he was going to aston villa purley because of the money

Steve Stone - Was getting on abit and was picking up injurys which we don't need but got enough cover for the right wing

Yak - Wanted to leave for Boro as he wanted the money

De Zeezwu - Said competition is good and then next week leaves because he is not first choice but neither is anyone else

Hislop - Was proley on the chop because we had a so called goal keeper and VZ(sport director) probley was the reason why he was released sadly

LOL! That is what you get for being a Hotspur Fan ;)

Remember, GO LIVERPOOL!!!!

586560576[/snapback]

Ha ha, couldn't beat us the other week though could ya? :p

I was gunna say we are three points ahead of you in the league, but then I noticed you have played 2 less than us! Doh!

:p

Ha ha, couldn't beat us the other week though could ya? :p

I was gunna say we are three points ahead of you in the league, but then I noticed you have played 2 less than us! Doh!

:p

586565941[/snapback]

HAHA, don't worry we will be in the top 3 in the end for sure ;)

what is this competition?

its soccer wif eng teams but hu r the others?

586560573[/snapback]

It's all the teams in England that take part. Just like the FA Cup, but this one is lame.