Farcry Instincts

I brought it a few mins ago, and damn!! its awsome, played with the map maker which seems pretty good, then i tried single player, seems similar to the demo but some bits have been scripted, like the bit where you have get off the jetty before your get tourched, you no longer get to run and jump into the water the game does it for you, but it does it well, more action too, the gfx seem improved from the demo and I havn't noticed the flickering textures i saw in the demo in places, sofar.

you can actually see the island you came from in the full game, complete with burning jetty and chopper flying around. gonna play some more later!! it's my day off from uni lessions cancelled whoohoo! farcry time. ;) Its well worth the price, you also get some trailers/vids of earlier versions of the game as a bouns.

I bought it yesterday, love it! The map editor is really awesome, and the graphics are some of the best ive seen on the xbox.. The multiplayer kicks ass too! Definatly a must get if your an xbox owner, and a FPS fan!

It is quite fun to play. The load times are horrible but the graphics (especially the water graphics) are amazing. I am still trying to get used to the vehicle controls :/

they've got that graphics running on an xbox1? surely it can only be 15fps or something, from the screenshots it seems amazing to get that running on a 700mhz!

It is quite fun to play. The load times are horrible but the graphics (especially the water graphics) are amazing. I am still trying to get used to the vehicle controls :/

586601686[/snapback]

load times are horrible? wtf? have you got some weird slow xbox? loads quick for me!

they've got that graphics running on an xbox1?  surely it can only be 15fps or something, from the screenshots it seems amazing to get that running on a 700mhz!

586601821[/snapback]

The gfx are ace, fps are very smooth, theres only odd small pauses here and there and when the game saves, but what do you except from an ageing system? It's amazing that the xbox can still run a game like this and run it smooth with lush visuals.

my advice would be, buy it now!