YEAH! i gonna buy my first iBook tmr!

I'm excited to tell you guys that i'm going to buy my first Apple computer tomorrow. The one i'm goin to buy is 12" iBook!!! Really, at a *deep* university student discount rate ever, at least i hv ever seen!!

HKD $6,990 = ~$900 USD

any idea on how long will it take to ship my new babe!?? i day? 2 days?

also, can i sync with my hp pocket pc?!

i already own an iPod shuffle 1GB, been usin DOS/Windows for 1X years!! maybe iPod is the "poison" for my switch!!

:p

Edited by crossbonez

yay! have fun with your mac, i just got mine 12" a week ago. I bought it through a local re-seller(near starferry) :D so no delivery. I'm guessing it'll take atleast 3~4 days for your ibook to arrive since my ipod took like 3 days even though I chose next-day delivery.

haha...I have a friend who odered a 12 inch PB from his university during the summer...it took....say 4 days to shop to the uni and took the uni like....2 weeks to ship it to him..:laugh:

so if you're gonna direct pick up from uni, than it's fine...if not...than pick it up..:laugh:

Hong Kong is probably the best city in Asia to purchase a Mac. (At least compared to Japan, Singapore, Indonesia, South Korea, and Taiwan...) The price is almost the same as the U.S. price and even cheaper in some cases.

Too bad I don't live there anymore... Have fun with your Mac!

the apple guy says it will probably arriv next wed/thur~~ (coz i used a check to pay instead of my credit card)

can't wait, really :fun:

(btw, ppl here r crazily buyin the black nanos here)

Edited by crossbonez

• 2 weeks later...

finally, apple says it will deliver to my HOME tmr << exactly 2.5 weeks after my date of order, wtf!!

Dear XXX:

Thank you very much for email. Please be advised that the item is ready for on 13/10
For further assistance please call 800 908 988

Best Regards
Apple Store

Edited by crossbonez