Mobile Device Desktops

Leddy

Can anyone point me to a screen capture? for PalmOS 5?

Edit: pulled a trial screen capture utility from PalmBoulevard. It puts this stupid trial message in the middle.

post-32491-1137054173.jpg

Edited by Leddy
KTamas

Reluna Bluetiful for WA2, WAD, and GSPlayer. Release (at least the WA2 and GSPlayer skin, WAD might come later) as soon as (and if) I get the permission from Bant.

pda011206.png

Nightkrawler

Looks great!

I would just make the Buttons less shiny (darker) and it would look perfect ^^

KTamas

Looks great!

I would just make the Buttons less shiny (darker) and it would look perfect ^^

Done ;) Will release it soon, sometimes next week.

KTamas

Pretty much finished.

pda011506.png

Reluna for WA2, WAD and GSPlayer. Coming soon.

KTamas

Reluna.png

Click on the image ;)

Edited by KTamas
Galley

Photo1: my LifeDrive with running MegaLauncher

Photo 2: my LifeDrive running Kinoma Player 3 EX. It supports .m4a AAC files and displays embedded artwork at full-size (up to 300 x 300).

KTamas: that theme is so beautiful it makes me want to "turn to the dark side". Not really, but it is very nice. ;)

post-36370-1137900602_thumb.jpg

post-36370-1137900759_thumb.jpg

Damian

Photo1: my LifeDrive with running MegaLauncher

Photo 2: my LifeDrive running Kinoma Player 3 EX. It supports .m4a AAC files and displays embedded artwork at full-size (up to 300 x 300).

KTamas: that theme is so beautiful it makes me want to "turn to the dark side". Not really, but it is very nice. ;)

beautiful :yes:

prz

ipod.t.jpg

ipod2.t.jpg

ipod3.t.jpg

I'm glad I picked white :)

EDIT: If this is in the wrong place, let me apologize. But where would it go?

JohnMarsten

I'm glad I picked white :)

EDIT: If this is in the wrong place, let me apologize. But where would it go?

It'd go in the post your mobile devices thread, not the mobile device desktop thread ;)

prz

It'd go in the post your mobile devices thread, not the mobile device desktop thread ;)

could you point me to such a thread? i seem to be blind :ninja:

Cube

Odd, my attatchment disappeared :|

Anyway:

post-82808-1137051456_thumb.jpg

wow that looks awsome, can you post a link?

Reluna.png

Click on the image ;)

Thanks, I am gonna install this one. looks great!

Nightkrawler

Thanks!

The Download link is in the post #17

The attached picture disappeared, thus i reposted it. :blush:

• 4 weeks later...
DigitalC

Reluna Bluetiful for WA2, WAD, and GSPlayer. Release (at least the WA2 and GSPlayer skin, WAD might come later) as soon as (and if) I get the permission from Bant.

pda011206.png

What do you use for displaying your tasks on your today screen?

Hottoast

:woot: Just got my first Smartphone.

Motorola MPx220

Windows Mobile 2003

Theme: Bliss Art - Version: 1.0 - Author: Sean Kaimana

Download Here: http://www.airfagev.com/

post-70387-1141430308.jpg

oojaxxoo

here is a shot from my new tmobile mda :D

mda.jpg

Echilon

Reluna.png

Click on the image ;)

Damn, you always have the most amazing PPC desktops :woot:

• 2 weeks later...
Cube

xpmc-preview.jpg

New skin suite, click on the image ;)

really nice but how can I get a signal strength icon? I use my tmobile mda and that would be awsome if you added that

Ferret

spdesk.jpg

Theme: It's called "Icons" by someone called "w411y", you can get it here: www.modaco.com/

Phone: SPV C550

Unlocked to all networks, and application unlocked !

• zhangm unpinned this topic
  • zhangm locked this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Jay Bonggolto
      Google Play Store will add a new section to explain how apps use your data
      by Jay Bonggolto

Early in 2020, Google introduced policy changes to the Play Store meant to ensure that apps have the right permission to access background location data. Now, the search giant has previewed a new section in Google Play that will increase the transparency around how apps are using your data.

Google announced today that, beginning in the second quarter of 2022, developers will be required to include information about how their apps collect and share data as well as other data pertaining to privacy and security. With the new safety section, users can check what type of data is collected by the app and how it's used. These pieces of information may include location, contacts, name, email address, photos, videos, audio files, and storage files.

The new section will also show if an app encrypts data it gathers and obeys Google's policy for creating apps and games for children. It will also highlight whether specific data being accessed is essential for an app's functionality and whether an independent party verified an app's safety section. There are elements in it as well that will show if users can request to have their data removed if they uninstall an app. These pieces of information must be included when developers submit or release updates to their apps beginning next year.

Developers will gain access to the new policy requirements and resources starting in the third quarter of this year and then they can add the necessary information in the Google Play Console by the fourth quarter. The safety section will go live in Google Play in the first quarter of 2021.

It's noticeably a similar policy change to what Apple introduced last year for app listings in the App Store. Apple's Privacy Labels essentially provide an overview of data that an app gathers and what it does with it. It's interesting to see how Google will implement this policy in its own ecosystem.

• By Abhay V
      Twitter rolls out support for viewing tall images in tweets on iOS and Android
      by Abhay Venkatesh

Twitter today announced a change to the way images in tweets are displayed on its mobile apps. The company will finally begin displaying taller pictures in tweets on its iOS and Android apps and will stop cropping the pictures in them to a pre-set aspect ratio. The company has been testing the feature for the last few months. The announcement itself came via a tweet from the company that contained an example.

The change is indeed a welcome one as it will no longer result in awkward images cropped inaccurately. This also will help the company avoid criticism about the algorithms’ bias with specific images since taller images will automatically be cropped to the center if they are too long to be completely displayed in the tweet. As usual, users can tap on the image to view the full-length picture.

The firm adds that the structure of the tweet will be identical to how it is previewed when being composed. Currently, the change is rolling out to users running the iOS and Android apps. However, there is no word on when it will make it to the web clients and on the desktop. In addition to this, the company has been making other changes related to images such as adding support for high-resolution uploads in tweets.

Considering that the feature has just begun rolling out today, it might be a while till all users receive the update.

Have you received the feature yet and what do you think about this change? Let us know in the comments below!

• By indospot
      Android tablets are getting a new Entertainment Space for media consumption
      by João Carrasqueira

Google has announced a new feature for Android tablets, called Entertainment Space. Inspired by last year's Kids Space that debuted alongside some Lenovo tablets, this new feature is designed to make it easier for users to browse and find shows, games, and books to pass the time.

The Entertainment Space interface is split into three major tabs: Watch, Games, and Books, and each one does what you'd expect it to. In the Watch tab, users can view content from all the services they have accounts for. The interface will surface content from all the available services, including recommendations based on your history and the ability to quickly jump back into something you were watching before.

The Games and Books tabs are a bit more limited in scope, since you can only rely on Google Play Games and Google Play Books. Each category will feature popular content at the time and highlight games you've playing or books you're currently reading. Some games also support Instant Play so you can get started without any downloads, while books offer free previews so you can know more about them before committing to a purchase.

The Entertainment Space is coming to Walmart onn. tablets later this month, and tablets from other brands such as Lenovo and Sharp will also add it later in the year.

• By Jay Bonggolto
      Samsung ends security updates for the Galaxy S8 and S8+
      by Jay Bonggolto

Samsung has pulled the plug on security updates for the Galaxy S8 and S8+. The devices were announced back in 2017, marking the beginning of smartphones with thin bezels. They had since enjoyed four years of Android security updates, although that has now come to an end.

On its security updates page (via 9to5Google), Samsung has removed the two flagship phones from the list of handsets that are receiving support. If you intend to keep your Galaxy S8, you'll have to cope with the current software version moving forward, knowing that it will no longer receive fixes or any form of updates.

While security updates for the legacy phones have ended, it's worth noting that the Galaxy S8 and S8+ continued to receive support for a longer period than Google's Pixel phones. Samsung managed to beat Google at its own game when it announced in February that it would roll out four years of security updates for Galaxy devices. In contrast, the Pixel devices receive only up to three years of security and feature updates.

Like most of Samsung's flagships, the Galaxy S8 lineup received two major OS updates and up to three years of monthly security updates before it was moved to the quarterly schedule early last year. Noticeably, the Galaxy S8 Active and S8 Lite are still receiving security updates under the quarterly and biannual schedules, respectively, since these were released a few months after the Galaxy S8 phones were launched.

• By Laurentiu A.
      Hello Neowinians.

I have one question for all of you...

What is this ugly, beta, squared, badly pixelated THING on my taskbar?
      It says News and interests and yes, I know its a new feature from Microsoft.

But..

How can a billion dollar company, with thousands of employees and rich history in software, design this?
      The sun icon looks very bad, the text that displays the weather is blurry and the app itself is sluggish. 
      How can they release something like this worldwide, without shame?

I am serious...