Mobile Device Desktops

Fresh (well as of yesterday) install of CyanogenMod 12.1 on my Nexus 7. Moonshine Icons, Google Now Launcher, Chronus widget.

q3myBma.png

The best part of this thread is the beginning. :D K750i desktops.. oh hello 11 years ago!

Agreed. Going back and looking at the entire thread now. Wish Imageshack still had all of the old images still hosted.

Why are all these screenshots soooooo big.

Reduce the size people!! :D ... I just upload it to flickr and choose a custom size.

18352409910_3dc3c9c3a3_z.jpg

17919532463_313306c043_z.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Nexus5withLGGWatch_thumb.png

Nexus 5 homescreen
Android 5.1.1 stock + root
Icon pack: KMZ - The Material Icon Pack
Wallpaper: Muzei Live Wallpaper met Android Marshmallow preview 3
Time/weather widget: Chronus: Home & Lock Widget

LG G Watch homescreen
Watchface: FORM Watch Face
Wallpaper: Muzei Live Wallpaper

Muzei provides the same wallpaper for my LG G Watch, FORM Watch Face works together with Muzei, it extracts the colors from the wallpaper and aplies them to the time.

• Like 2

iPhone.thumb.png.b268cdb7813ba4002882b5e

Made the leap from 7.1.2 to 8.4 while the jailbreak was available (and changed that Music icon :p(Y)

• 3 weeks later...

There doesn't seem to be a lot of love for Win 10 Mobile so I thought I'd put this up. It's from a few months ago, before I went back to WP8. I don't particularly like W10  Mobile overall but I reall ylove the way you can customise the hell out of the homescreen.

wp_ss_20150622_0001.png

mines simple, background and theme & font are all from LG World on my 3Gb G3. resolution is 2560x1440

G3.thumb.jpg.e5769efad24647acf23f42335ff

With the facial recognition turned on the lock screen, my face reflects onto Ceasars, pretty cool accidental side effect :D to unlock my handset.

Edited by Mando

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...