Wow! Bama WR breaks ankle/foot!!

DID YOU JUST SEE THAT RECEIVER FROM BAMA BREAK HIS ANKLE?

OMFG. THAT WAS INSANE.

FEEL SORRY FOR THAT CAT. HIS FOOT WAS WOBBLING AROUND LIKE JELLY.

:x :x :x

No offence to one of the great gods of Neowin, but could you lay off the caps in the title + message? You punish other members for excessive caps.

And I got fooled too :( I'm not a big fan of sports so this made me go :(

No offence to one of the great gods of Neowin, but could you lay off the caps in the title + message? You punish other members for excessive caps.

And I got fooled too :( I'm not a big fan of sports so this made me go :(

586605952[/snapback]

jeez whiners. i was just trying to express how INSANE this injury was.

party poopers.

party poopers.

586605956[/snapback]

But pictures/videos would be better. It is no good telling people what happened, as people want to see it all.

Dear god the might of been the most horrifying injury I have ever witnessed. His ankle look like it was a strech arm strong doll, it was terrifying.

EDIT: To all of you who want videos/pictures I highly doubt they are out there yet, it just happened 15 minutes ago.

party poopers.

586605956[/snapback]

It was, haven't seen a break like that in a long time.. If I was him, I would be ****ed at the coaching staff for trying that play in the first place, just punt the damn ball when you have that lead. :pinch:

It was, haven't seen a break like that in a long time..  If I was him, I would be ****ed at the coaching staff for trying that play in the first place, just punt the damn ball when you have that lead.  :pinch:

586606056[/snapback]

Oh that is true I had forgotten that it was on 4th and 5

I was watching the game as it happened. It didn't look that bad from the first angle Live, but when they showed the replay from the opposite angle, you could tell it was really bad, and it really grossed me out the way it just flopped around.