NFL game played in Mexico, Should 1 be in Canada?

the rules suck to, FB getting big blocks on LBs RB running over DBs, big hits :drool:

that is what makes footbal,l football its not about running away form contact but getting contact. whats better then a big hit, or the perfect stiff arm :drool:

586622689[/snapback]

Ahh. They're wearing equipment.

That's the part of the game that I find the most boring. 2 yard runs up the middle eating a minute of game time. Rarely did they ever find a seam and get a decent gain. Watching two teams that run the ball at each other ends up being a low scoring bore fest as far as I am concerned.

I mean, if I wanted BIG hits then I'd watch hockey. At least there would be a good chance for blood rather than some linebacker with a knee/hamstring injury.

That's the part of the game that I find the most boring.  2 yard runs up the middle eating a minute of game time.  Rarely did they ever find a seam and get a decent gain.  Watching two teams that run the ball at each other ends up being a low scoring bore fest as far as I am concerned.

I mean, if I wanted BIG hits then I'd watch hockey.  At least there would be a good chance for blood rather than some linebacker with a knee/hamstring injury.

586624033[/snapback]

pfft, Lets see a hockey player go up against Warren Sapp.

Put them on skates and I bet I know who would win.

586624054[/snapback]

Unless you can name a hockey player that is 6'1 300+lbs and runs the 40yd dash in about 4.5 seconds then I'd have to say Warren Sapp ;). I couldn't imagine that dude trying to skate though...but they could put him out there to kill people :rofl:

That's the part of the game that I find the most boring. 2 yard runs up the middle eating a minute of game time. Rarely did they ever find a seam and get a decent gain. Watching two teams that run the ball at each other ends up being a low scoring bore fest as far as I am concerned.

/\ You'd love Arena Football..

post-66484-1128476153.jpg

Edited by DreAming in DigITal

I mean, if I wanted BIG hits then I'd watch hockey. At least there would be a good chance for blood rather than some linebacker with a knee/hamstring injury.

:sleep: hockey :sleep: i never could see more then 5 mins of hockey i all ways fall asleep when hockey was on. hockey to me is like soccer on skates and they hit and i hate soccer.

You'd love Arena Football

i think the CFL they pass more because the field is so big and 3 downs. but in Arena you cant punt and you need to play both sides of the ball, D and offence, and a LB cant move left, right, down, up more then 5 yds or some think like that so they cant run up the middle(most RBs are really FBs that play RB.

I mean, if I wanted BIG hits then I'd watch hockey.  At least there would be a good chance for blood rather than some linebacker with a knee/hamstring injury.

586624033[/snapback]

Ummm...don't Hockey players wear equipment too? I'd much rather get hit by a Hockey player than a linebacker like Ray Lewis....

You'd love Arena Football..

586624156[/snapback]

Well, I might as well watch the CFL then.

In terms of hockey players. Zdeno Chara (Defenceman for Ottawa) is 6'9" and 260+ pounds. The guy has a lot of skill too and is effective, offensively, on the powerplay. I wouldn't be surprised to see him picked (for the Norris Trophy) as the best defenceman this year.

Well this was mentioned on the radio station I listen to also.

They made reference to the amount of money ploughed into clubs from fans not living in the country where the teams play.

So I think it's a good idea what happened.

My reference is to Fooball (others say s.o.c.c.e.r.), teams such as Arsenal, Man U. Liverpool, Everton, Chelsea, Man City etc.. premiership teams should play 1 league or cup game with their best players in a country like Japan or Singapore or even Australia and America as these clubs have fans there that spend a lot of hard earned on the merchandise, such as shirts, pictures, signed photos software games etc. it would be good to give those fans something back.

I would love Green Bay (my team) to play the Chicago Bears in England, I would pay a lot to see that.