Yankees

OK, people seriously have to stop making the Yankees' their own special threads when we already have a general baseball thread https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...#entry586620151. The Yankees aren't so superior to the rest of the world that they need their own. Yankee fans have serious inferiority complexes that's why we all hate you :p . But seriously, this is the second time in two weeks or so someone felt the need to make a separate thread for the damn Yankees. Last I checked they were still part of the MLB so I think they can be in the discussion thread with the rest of the teams.

I just hope the Braves can make it back to the World Series this year, so I can get tickets. I had tickets to the '95 series, game 7. As you may recall, they won it in six games. D'oh!

I just hope the Braves can make it back to the World Series this year, so I can get tickets.  I had tickets to the '95 series, game 7.  As you may recall, they won it in six games.  D'oh!

586620664[/snapback]

Houston is going to beat the Braves in 4. They've already started tonight. ;)

OK, people seriously have to stop making the Yankees' their own special threads when we already have a general baseball thread https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?show...#entry586620151. The Yankees aren't so superior to the rest of the world that they need their own. Yankee fans have serious inferiority complexes that's why we all hate you :p . But seriously, this is the second time in two weeks or so someone felt the need to make a separate thread for the damn Yankees. Last I checked they were still part of the MLB so I think they can be in the discussion thread with the rest of the teams.

586620162[/snapback]

agreed. its an epidemic and i think they must have a superiority complex for the fact they make so many threads. too bad they are only superior in payroll and not in results!! heh heh go SOX!!!

agreed. its an epidemic and i think they must have a superiority complex for the fact they make so many threads.  too bad they are only superior in payroll and not in results!! heh heh go SOX!!!

586629129[/snapback]

Yeah, I wish we had superior pitching like Matt Clement and David Wells ;)

As much as a yankee fan I'm actually I dont have my hopes too high.. dont know

586629457[/snapback]

It's going to be a battle for sure, but we have been playing great baseball for the past few weeks and it's something we have to keep in mind. After our 11 - 19 start, we had the best record in baseball. It's going to come down to Johnson and Moose being stoppers and Chacon, Small, and Wang being able to remain calm and collected enough to pitch the way they have been.

It's going to be a battle for sure, but we have been playing great baseball for the past few weeks and it's something we have to keep in mind. After our 11 - 19 start, we had the best record in baseball. It's going to come down to Johnson and Moose being stoppers and Chacon, Small, and Wang being able to remain calm and collected enough to pitch the way they have been.

586629476[/snapback]

YEah, it will kinda hard, but I still have my hopes.. :)

It's funny. Boston fans are still saying the Yankees suck when their team is down 0-2 in a best of 5.

You aren't going to come back from this one, guys!

It's funny.  Boston fans are still saying the Yankees suck when their team is down 0-2 in a best of 5.

586629602[/snapback]

we came back from 0-3 in best of 7, i think we can handle this one.

:D

586629610[/snapback]

:rofl: Okay then.

It's funny.  Boston fans are still saying the Yankees suck when their team is down 0-2 in a best of 5.

586629602[/snapback]

Nothing is impossible, but they have a lot to worry about.

586629610[/snapback]

Leaning on last year's win will do nothing. The Red Sox, themselves, admit they don't have that kind of team this year.

I think the Sox can stretch it to 5, but I don't know if they can win back in Chi-town. I need their playoff experience against the Yanks in the ALCS. I want to actually enjoy another Yankee-free World Series.

As much as I'd like to see the Red Sox pull it out I'm skeptical that they can pull it off two years in a row. I hope they prove me wrong though.

Just to let you know, I would've made a lot of money :p

586639423[/snapback]

:yes:

Makes me feel good to see Sox fans cry after all the gloating they did last year.