Ok here it is: Best Xbox 360 Trailer Ever!

Any links for those without the latest wmp software?  Keep in mind not everyone runs Windows.

Thanks.

586623041[/snapback]

I was thinking the same thing, except I'll add something. I don't want to have to turn my PC on just to watch the trailer. In fact, I just won't watch the trailer if it comes to that.

I can't believe the "best Xbox 360 trailer ever" thread is nothing more than yet another Gears of War trailer. Every time I see this game, the overall quality (textures, animation, and shadows) get worse and worse. Look at the first videos and screenshots from the PC version (back before it had a name and was simply tech demo footage for Unreal Engine 3.0) and you'll see it has suffered greatly in the port to the Xbox 360.

However, the website does provide some good trailers, include the first look at Silicon Knight's new game Too Human. Hopefully a trailer for Bioware's new title Mass Effect will be up soon as well.

it popped up gears of war for me too...

*edit* wait, are you talking about the trailer where the guy is fighting all the flying robots?

that doesn't look that great at all...

I can't believe the "best Xbox 360 trailer ever" thread is nothing more than yet another Gears of War trailer. Every time I see this game, the overall quality (textures, animation, and shadows) get worse and worse. Look at the first videos and screenshots from the PC version (back before it had a name and was simply tech demo footage for Unreal Engine 3.0) and you'll see it has suffered greatly in the port to the Xbox 360.

However, the website does provide some good trailers, include the first look at Silicon Knight's new game Too Human. Hopefully a trailer for Bioware's new title Mass Effect will be up soon as well.

586623108[/snapback]

:blink: ??? Did you watch the trailer?

586623108[/snapback]

mass effect trailer is in the X05 media thread

Damm i get this for some reason...

Search Text: <Rejected-By-UrlScan>

Categories: 0

Pages Found: 0

No Matches

:(

if you wore that suit, you would animate that way too

586622567[/snapback]

:blink: Not quite.

586622595[/snapback]

(what a dumb arguement lol)

-----------------------------------------------------------------

nice indeed! :) more good news.

uh NextGen_Gamer this IS NOT Gears of War...

586623131[/snapback]

The link brings up Gears of War for me. If this is not "the best Xbox 360 trailer ever," then what game is it?

Good,

But Full Auto is better in one sense, Worlds can be destored O_O

This was awsome to see a misile explode a building...

I still can't get over how bad the animation is :/ almost looks like an old fashioned stop motion movie :|

586622552[/snapback]

Ditto. I'm sorry guys, but I fail to see what's so great about this trailer, there's a whole lot better out there.

I have this mental motion in my head that getting a 360 is useless if I dont have a 1080i tv...

586627308[/snapback]

I wouldn't say useless, but a very different experience