HTTR

I don't know why but why no one here talks about the undefeated Redskins? Yea I know we won some close games some people call us lucky and worst undefeated team but only good teams win by close margin ;). HTTR

No one special? I might agree with you on that but they humilated Dallas in front of their crowd and their triplets :) lol. Seahawks might not be good road team, Chicago dominated Lions after lost to Redskins and our Defense has been outstanding last and this season limiting rushing game and blowouts.

GAH!! first the Yankees and now this. People gotta stop making team specific threads for their own teams. https://www.neowin.net/forum/index.php?showtopic=358434

And maybe it's becuase they have no visible offensvie skill (aside from 5 minutes against Dallas). Know how people were saying the Raiders were the best 0-3 team? Well the Redskins are the worst 3-0 team.

No offense skills? they dominated Seahawks, did you see the first half? Look up in the stats of time possesion Redskins simply outplayed them. People will be always hating on Redskins reason being yea I know we haven't been in playoffs since what? 1999 - 2000 season but you have to agree Gibb's came in and put this team together back to where they belong atleast resurecting rivalry againts Cowboys and maybe putting his team in playoff hunt. If this sunday Redskins will beat Denver people will still say they're worst 4-0 team but why?

No offense skills? they dominated Seahawks, did you see the first half? Look up  in the stats of time possesion Redskins simply outplayed them. People will be always hating on Redskins reason being yea I know we haven't been in playoffs since what? 1999 - 2000 season but you have to agree Gibb's came in and put this team together back to where they belong atleast resurecting rivalry againts Cowboys and maybe putting his team in playoff hunt. If this sunday Redskins will beat Denver people will still say they're worst 4-0 team but why?

586642956[/snapback]

If they had beaten Denver today I would have given them props but alas they lost, as I expected they would. And maybe some of the hating is because Snyder is trying to be the Steinbrenner of the NFL. Of course his results have been similar to Stein's in the last few years as well :laugh: . And I know there's a salary cap but the guy overpays for people thinking he can win. Yes, and as for Seattle. Well BOOG said it all already.

^ and you're not giving them props because they lost that game? Did you see how they played, as for as I know not a lot of teams in this league has a heart and guts to play till the end. Redskins played good game but miscues killed them and that call on safety plain "BS". I can't wait when Giants play againts Dallas, Eli' will finally face they the tough defense.

I know Eli and the Giants have a tough road ahead, especially in their own division. But that's precisely the reason I haven't hyped them up yet. And they don't need their own thread either I can discuss them in the general NFL thread ;). I don't think the Giant have beaten anyone all that great either. I'm not taking away from what the Skins have done. Good for them that they can win ugly but they still haven't beaten anyone special yet either. That's all I said. Maybe worst 3-0 team wasn't the right term. They were the least tested 3-0 team.

• 2 months later...

Im going to bring my own post from the grave. How about them Redskins! LOL Bigbluepride35 I have to give your G-Men props because of that first humilating game and first shoot out in longest time. But man 4 wins in a row and we're one win away from playoffs, yes I know Im not taking Eagles for granted because as anyone know any given sunday any NFL team can give you harsh time. But I just hope we make the playoffs even if we get out in the first round, I would be still proud of them because of what have they acomplished as a team this season.