Penn State is back!

Penn St. can earn a top 10 spot when they go undefeated with the remainder of there schedule, which looks tough. They've played easy teams so far.

Remaining Tough Schedule;

OCT. 8th - Ohio St.

OCT. 15th - Michigan

NOV. 5th - Wisconsin

NOV. 19th - Michigan St.

If Penn St. can defeat these in their upcoming schedule, then I would most certainly agree, not just a top 10 spot but in the top 5.

If Penn St. plays like they played today, they will defeat every team on their schedule.

OCT. 8th - Ohio St.

OCT. 15th - Michigan

NOV. 5th - Wisconsin

NOV. 19th - Michigan St.

Scratch Ohio St. ;)

Penn St. can earn a top 10 spot when they go undefeated with the remainder of there schedule, which looks tough. They've played easy teams so far.

OCT. 8th  - Ohio St.

OCT. 15th - Michigan

NOV. 5th  - Wisconsin

NOV. 19th - Michigan St.

If Penn St. can defeat these in their upcoming schedule, then I would most certainly agree, not just a top 10 spot but in the top 5.

586644823[/snapback]

I think they should be top 10 right now.

If they beat Michigan, it certainly won't hurt things. :)

penn state looked VERY impressive. heck, on a neutral site, right now, i'd say penn st. could probably beat USC and texas.

however, this is just the motivation that michigan needs. we suck this year, but if we play up to our potential, we can be dangerous.

I hate Penn State. Every Penn State fan I've ever met in a pompous idiot. Funny, most of them are Yankee fans as well.

The rest of the Big 10 had better stop shooting themselves in the foot.

I hate Penn State.  Every Penn State fan I've ever met in a pompous idiot.  Funny, most of them are Yankee fans as well.

The rest of the Big 10 had better stop shooting themselves in the foot.

586649972[/snapback]

Yep. We're back to Big 10 Football. Great teams with no chance at a national title becasue they beat each other up.

And I am suprised Penn State is winning with Paterno coaching them....He must just be a figurehead now...assistants calling the shots. Dude was out of his league 5 years ago.

Over the weekend it suprised me that Penn State is undefeated. I have liked them since I was a kid. I haven't been keeping up with them because of how bad they have been the last couple years. This is so exciting. I guess I will be able to watch them again without being upset.

wooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YEA BABY!!!! MARIO IS MY DADDY!!!! the only damn receiver who actually plays good on our team. what a catch. what a game. i think i broke my finger celebrating.

Penn State I heard was pretty good, but my favorite team is Miami Hurricanes I hope they do good, just hope. That sucks!! They didn't get the 10 spot... Damn Michigan!! Lol.

nice job michigan, thanks for evening the big 10 out for us wisconsinites.

by the way... what a wisconsin vs. minnesota game huh? I go to a college right on the edge of wisconsin so there are tons of minnesota people i can rub it in to

minny had that game, and i had minny picked to win in the fantasy pick em. the punter shoulda just kicked the ball out of the back of the endzone....

i can't believe wisky won that. props to minny for playing without cupito though, he's a good qb.

tonight at work supposivly a penn state player or 2 are supposed to visit from past years but other then that i have no knowledge, and they should and prolly will be in top 10,

• 1 month later...
1 play away from a perfect season....

go blue ;)

586833885[/snapback]

1 play? Make that 1 second thanks to the BS call by the refs 30 seconds earlier that gave Michigan that extra play.