Call of Duty 2 X360 looks alot better than PC ver.

Lol, us pawpers.

You only get Hdd, headset and something else with it, i wouldn't really use any of it i dont think. 

:huh:

586674776[/snapback]

20GB HDD, Wireless Controller, Universal Media Remote (limited), Headset, Component HD Cable, and Ethernet.

A lot more than a $100 value. ;)

Looks awsome, and considering I don't have a very powerful video card to go along with my powerful CPU (ATI X300 with 3 ghz w/HT, 1gig RAM) I'm happy to see the 360 showing off good graphics like this.

I have a GeForce 6800GT and it is only $215 USD on PriceWatch,  The demo minus the high textures\models looked like that video.  If you can't afford to upgrade PC components then wait a year for the price drop on the hardware when they become obsolete by another piece of hardware.  It's not like Call of Duty 2 is going anywhere and it's not like it is a must buy game.

586674995[/snapback]

Stop bringing that up!

Looks like... minus high res textures/models makes no sense. How can it look almost same if you are not using the "high res" packages? Please explain what you mean 'cause it makes no sense. What looks the same?

Your also constantly claiming Call Of Duty 2 is just the same as it's predecessor :unsure:

I have a GeForce 6800GT and it is only $215 USD on PriceWatch,  The demo minus the high textures\models looked like that video.  If you can't afford to upgrade PC components then wait a year for the price drop on the hardware when they become obsolete by another piece of hardware.  It's not like Call of Duty 2 is going anywhere and it's not like it is a must buy game.

586674995[/snapback]

CoD2 isnt playable (>30fps) on a 6800GT with decent amount of details, AA.

aaafonmedium.jpg

20GB HDD, Wireless Controller, Universal Media Remote (limited), Headset, Component HD Cable, and Ethernet.

A lot more than a $100 value. ;)

586675171[/snapback]

Doesn't seem like more than $100 value... a 20GB HD is like... what? $10?

whao thats awesome man....i want an xbox360...neone know if its comin out in europe at the same time as north america?

CoD2 isnt playable (>30fps) on a 6800GT with decent amount of details, AA.

[snip]

586675754[/snapback]

Tell that to my video card. I didn't have any problems what-so-ever with all the settings as high as they can go except for my resolution, which I kept at 1280x1024 because of my LCD monitor. Plus I have a better system then the test system the AMDZone was using. Edited by jmole

Tell that to my video card.  I didn't have any problems what-so-ever with all the settings as high as they can go except for my resolution, which I kept at 1280x1024 because of my LCD monitor.  Plus I have a better system then the test system the AMDZone was using.

586675949[/snapback]

I find that very hard to believe considering the fact that a 7800GTX fails to do that at 1280x1024. CoD2 is shader-intensive, not CPU limited.

I find that very hard to believe considering the fact that a 7800GTX fails to do that at 1280x1024. CoD2 is shader-intensive, not CPU limited.

586676047[/snapback]

Then there is something wrong with your system. I have no problems running games on my computer at the highest settings. Doom 3, Half-Life 2, Battlefield 2, Far Cry, Unreal Tournament 2004, etc.

Whoever hasn't played Halo 2 raise your hand...

*komplexnous raises his hand*

586675019[/snapback]

LOL! I never gave the game a real chance....I have "played" it, though (just not very long...) ;)

Doesn't seem like more than $100 value... a 20GB HD is like... what? $10?

586675845[/snapback]

WoW... You can find a 20GB Harddrive for laptop at $20?

Where?

On my last go on EBay I found one used for US $49.99...

http://cgi.ebay.ca/Dell-Latitude-CP-CPi-20...1QQcmdZViewItem

And you don't have the little removable case there and still used...

LOL!  I never gave the game a real chance....I have "played" it, though (just not very long...)  ;)

586676107[/snapback]

You should give it another go sometime! Once you get used to the controls, its awesome. Nothing beats a keyboard and mouse of course but there are lots of fun shooters on console you can't play on pc.

Tell that to my video card.  I didn't have any problems what-so-ever with all the settings as high as they can go except for my resolution, which I kept at 1280x1024 because of my LCD monitor.  Plus I have a better system then the test system the AMDZone was using.

586675949[/snapback]

ur video card lies

owlseewhat3ny.jpg

post-10955-1131980205.png

Then there is something wrong with your system.? I have no problems running games on my computer at the highest settings.? Doom 3, Half-Life 2, Battlefield 2, Far Cry, Unreal Tournament 2004, etc.

586676093[/snapback]

:rofl:l:

Can anyone believe this guy ?:laugh:h:

In case you dont get it. CoD2 is in a different league than HL2, FarCry, UT2004

^ :rofl:

Can anyone believe this guy ?  :laugh:

586676305[/snapback]

Seriously what are you arguing about what my computer can and cannot do? Instead of whinning about what my computer is capable of why don't you tweak your own system if you are having framerate issues. My computer runs fine with the highest settings and that is that.
^ :rofl:

Can anyone believe this guy ?  :laugh:

Yeah real funny.

No way, you have to be kidding!OMG!1!!

Seriously what are you arguing about what my computer can and cannot do?  Instead of whinning about what my computer is capable of why don't you tweak your own system if you are having framerate issues.  My computer runs fine with the highest settings and that is that.

586676325[/snapback]

Your computer isnt extra-ordinary. You dont have a Geforce8 or a $500 graphics card. And you expect me to believe you can run everything without any frame-rate issues. If that isnt exaggerating then I dont know what is.

Dazzla had a valid point. Running this game at high settings requires a $500 graphics card and where as you can get a much cheaper console and still play it. Ofcourse there are more upsides to a PC than consoles but that is totally another issue.

And to nienor, I assumed the XBOX360 would be like the original XBOX, where you could use any regular IDE drive. The XBOX site doesn't say anything about it being a laptop drive. My bad... I guess.

586676195[/snapback]

Right......... You had never seen a XBOX 360 pic ever?

xbox360-001.jpg

The Hard Drive is actualy the little case on it top...

I doubt that an IDE Disk would fit in it... :blink: