[rel] iBar 6

first vs im trying since area04 and i like it so far. cant get enough of 0px. only problems i have with it (and it might be just my preference) is the fonts are too big so im playing with those and the 0px doesnt work too well for system dialoges like desktop properties etc. also im prolly gonna shrink the caption buttons for close minimize maximize to give it a more streamlined look.

other than that pretty good.

thank you

Nice update. 

it looks like you forgot to include the shellstyle for winmac.

586674920[/snapback]

i second that i think some folder in "Shell" of

ibarmac

ibarmac2

ibarwin2

NormalColor

should be renamed or something

i second that i think some folder in "Shell" of

ibarmac

ibarmac2

ibarwin2

NormalColor

should be renamed or something

586674937[/snapback]

Shellstyle for mac styles:

Does include shellstyle but its hidden to give an authentic mac look

(If u want a Win shellstyle just copy the one from the Win versions over the mac shellstyle in th shell directory)

Nice VS.

Bug report: the window dialog background color is too dark. The disabled text is invisible.

Request:

- May be it will be nicer to have the active tab in aqua blue rather than dark gray?

- iBar6 "Windows" substyle: make the left and right edge of the Window slimmer.

post-38169-1129388198.gif

I agree I loved the way ibar 5 had the buttons in the blue... the gray just blends in with the rest of the window too much... in any case... keep up the good work.

I think StefanKa has made a borderless substyle in InspiratSE, but I could be wrong of course.

586675115[/snapback]

They've been dozens of 0 px styles in the past. Personally I prefer 1 px so that you don't lose the ability to resize at all edges. The 0 px technique has been used in many a aqua emulation style in the past.

To the OP nice looking theme.. gonna give it a whirl.

Nice VS.

Bug report: the window dialog background color is too dark. The disabled text is invisible.

Request:

- May be it will be nicer to have the active tab in aqua blue rather than dark gray?

- iBar6 "Windows" substyle: make the left and right edge of the Window slimmer.

bugs:

thanks I didnt have much time to test the style

request

Aqua was my plan but looked odd I'll need to experiment more

Borders are XP friendly thinner has a caption issue like the borderless type

Awesome theme, theres only one thing stopping me from using it as my main theme though. As already mentioned background disabled text is too light so its almost invisible. Will keep an eye on this theme :)

Nice! But one thing how cud i change the font used in this theme? i like the miminal fonts like in Area04, also wat Firefox does that Theme work 4? It messed up my firefox bad in 1.0.6 and 1.0.7 had 2 install the Beta 1.5